• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Snuc

Smash Apprentice

Anyone here who plays Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 online, or wants to try the game, this is for you! Discuss freely your strategies/opinions/everything about the game :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5F-BLLChoM

This game is for PS3 and XBOX 360!

Playable characters (44):
Naruto
Neji
Shikamaru
Shino
Kakashi
Asuma
Sakura
Lee
Ino
Kiba
Yamato
Jiraiya
Sai
Tenten
Choji
Hinata
Guy
Tsunade
Minato (4th Hokage)
Sage Mode Naruto
Sasuke (Taka team)
Killer Bee
Pain
Karin
Jugo
Temari
Lady Chiyo
Tobi
Konan
Kisame
Kakuzu
Sasori
Kankuro
Kabuto
Suigetsu
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Gaara
Deidara
Hidan
Itachi
Lars (Tekken 6)

PSN's:
Snuc: El-Otro-Lado

XBOX Live Gamertags:

I'll start by saying my favorite character by far is Sasori, although he can be very hard to use!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Ugh ima admit this game WAS fun as hell and addicting that I played it 24/7. Now I simply rather prefer clash of ninja 3 or wait until they make a broken bond version of this... I simply hate how you cant combo (as in x yxx yx type thing) and your force to a one button combo only that can get out of real quick... Im really good as my online is 573-184. I mained Hinata the Kisame then Suigetsu, and now I main Jiraiya. The sage mode rasengan spamming wasnt all out annoying to me because I could just use my ultimate to hit them out of it. I HATE IT WHEN EVERYONE LIKES TO QUIT WHEN YOU WIN! And thier are the team spammers who literally use sasuke fire ball then rush into you so you get hit. The awakening are unfare and broken on some char like IMO Itachi has the most OP awakening because he summons black flames that fallow you and inf combo and also kunais dont affect him.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
I know what you mean, I really hate deidara spamming combos, quite annoying.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
:p They need to make actual combos in the game though. I love how they look but just pressing the same button on <^or v and theirs nothing else >.>

I heard number 1 was better but never played it. The game is still fun though. Just wish for actual combos

zero212

Smash Apprentice
I feel the same way as you Abel. I have never been a big fan of naruto but i bought this game anyways to play with my sister (she's the naruto fan here) and i must say the game is fun as hell. it just misses a real combo system wich is a shame because it could make the game even better then it already was.

also rock lee FTW!

Top Bottom