• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I should probably finish my little Falcon project rather than that Samus migraine...
beta armor stock2.png

In other news, finger be gone!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
this thread is slowly turning into something that I don't want it to be. but while we're on the subject there better be some bulge

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Oh yeah

Start posting Captain Falcon requests. 3 per person, but if you have and texture packs that you want me to consider doing, let me know.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
Oh man! Can we just send you a download link if the Brawl Vault submission isn't up yet?
Edit: I may never be able to post anything ever again, how do you contact the Brawl Vault host?

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Smash Cadet
I'll have my request to you by later this afternoon... I have the files on my home computer which I don't have access to right now

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Edit: I may never post anything ever again, how do you contact the Brawl Vault host?
No idea. Migrating to Modulous?
3 per person, but if you have any texture packs that you want me to consider doing, let me know.
All of mine are texture packs but I'm thinking they might prove problematic given the pose:
You know what I want. If the cape means it can't be done, so be it.
Smash 3 GX and tumor legs. Was gonna try to squeeze in a Smash 4 yellow recolor, but time is short.
If none of these work, lemme know. I have backups.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Top Bottom