• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
http://imgur.com/a/4st2d

All renders

EDIT: There are UV errors in the full sized renders. I cleaned them up for my Deviantart page, but I left them for the CSPs because they aren't noticeable when shrunk down and I didn't want to spend the time painting over each render.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
First to guess my favorite DC Universe character (can be either a villain or a hero.. your guess) gets a free render of ANY model on the Vault, of their choosing. If it has recolors, I'll do the recolors also.
Custom pose and everything.

Don't spoil this with a boring texture or lazy model import. Gimme something good to work with.

Go.

EDIT: One guess per person, come on now

Last edited:

Depressedzombieluigi

Smash Apprentice
Superman? Lex Luthor? Joker? Batman? Flash? Green Lantern? Aquaman? Ares? Wonderwoman? Harleyquinn? Bane? Black Adam? Catwoman? Zatanna? Martian Manhunter? Cyborg? Deathstroke? Doomsday? Robin?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Batman but instead of a face, I want a foot, and I want him screaming.

I misread your post, but I ain't changin' a thing.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
BUT THAT DOWNLOAD LINK IS BUSTED!

YOU WASTED IT!

EDIT: I WAS TOO BUSY WATCHING AQUA TEENY SHOW SHOW DAMN IT ALL

Last edited:

bngmn

Smash Cadet
Is there any recent progress or updates on the shaders that you have been working on?

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

Made this a couple of days ago. Not sure if I like how strong the flame light is and the shadows that it casts.. really sticks out on the lighter colors. I will probably tone it down for the CSPs since the flame will ultimately get cropped out.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Smash Cadet
A question for you Nano, will you open requests again once you get further towards finishing your CSP pack and if you do open up requests will we be able to request renders of models you have done previously such as Captain Falcon for example which you just did. Sorry if this comes off as rude that is most definitely not my intent, more just wondering your gameplan for the CSP's if you have one. Also I like the Charizard!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
A question for you Nano, will you open requests again once you get further towards finishing your CSP pack and if you do open up requests will we be able to request renders of models you have done previously such as Captain Falcon for example which you just did. Sorry if this comes off as rude that is most definitely not my intent, more just wondering your gameplan for the CSP's if you have one. Also I like the Charizard!
I will probably have requests open on weekends only. I'll do Cap this weekend, then Charizard the next.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Bagh, you keep doing characters with only two or three really great costumes on the vault, hahaha.
Of course... We all know which one for the Captain is the best. Especially with some normal mapping on those pecs... Maybe a bit of specular... Oh... Oh my... <3

It's a shame it doesn't fit Brawl's visual style though...

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Bagh, you keep doing characters with only two or three really great costumes on the vault, hahaha.
Of course... We all know which one for the Captain is the best. Especially with some normal mapping on those pecs... Maybe a bit of specular... Oh... Oh my... <3

It's a shame it doesn't fit Brawl's visual style though...
I already have him downloaded and planned!

Top Bottom