• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Oh wow I love this idea, and might I add the flavor of your textures are quite unique and refreshing, Cyn. Here's hoping we get to see some half solid, half metal snake ;)
The textures on the left are StupidMarioFan1's—his Rainbow Bowser happens to be conveniently split in half. I've no idea how to accomplish that myself. Thanks though!
show.png
I do believe I've discovered a simpler way to apply my rainbow effect. If I'm right, I should be able to fix and finish the missing characters. Learning!

Obskore

Smash Ace
The textures on the left are StupidMarioFan1's—his Rainbow Bowser happens to be conveniently split in half. I've no idea how to accomplish that myself. Thanks though!
I do believe I've discovered a simpler way to apply my rainbow effect. If I'm right, I should be able to fix and finish the missing characters. Learning!
CYNAPSE, STAHP
seriously the stuff you're pulling off is crazy, who would've thought of that?

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Cynapse this is an intervention

Dear Cynapse,

We are glad you are making interesting character edits and outfits, but it is time to sprout your wings and fly into your own thread.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
This has gone TOO far! I don't have anything else to say because I'm not clever enough.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I bet the biggest reason Nanobuds changed the name of the thread is because he's busy, but he doesn't want us to feel sad and content-less, so he's letting Cynapse fill that void.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Terminator mod incoming.

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I literally lold at your title :,)
Edit: Also, Brawl is for losers. No losers in the fun thread please ;)

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
While everyone's busy playfighting with each other I'll just swoop in and take the prize.

The prize of course being Nanobeauty.

Okay but, all bull aside, that Fusion Suit is looking super swanky. I can't wait to see how it looks in game.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Are you using 3DS Max for your Smash 4 vertexing? Wouldn't that just be technically an import? What's stopping you from rigging an actual Fusion Suit and plopping it in-game? Terrible glitchies?
Same.
Fight me too.
Threeways are fun I guess
Me three.
Fight me as well.
Dangit, none of you are fun, brb, gotta go get banned from the Melee side of Smashboards.
This is a joke and I'm a terrible person for it. Do not actually do that.

How old are you?
Old enough to make decent mods, young enough to make terrible jokes.

It's a good age for me.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Are you using 3DS Max for your Smash 4 vertexing? Wouldn't that just be technically an import? What's stopping you from rigging an actual Fusion Suit and plopping it in-game? Terrible glitchies?

Dangit, none of you are fun, brb, gotta go get banned from the Melee side of Smashboards.
This is a joke and I'm a terrible person for it. Do not actually do that.

Old enough to make decent mods, young enough to make terrible jokes.

It's a good age for me.
Nope, its not an import. My guy will take my model, then the Sm4sh model, and "morph" the Sm4sh model into the Fusion Suit. I cannot add or delete any mesh, I can only move/rotate/scale things. I also can't edit the rig, so I can't move things around too much.

tldr, I can only edit the verts of the model, thus the name "Vertex mod"

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Nope, its not an import. My guy will take my model, then the Sm4sh model, and "morph" the Sm4sh model into the Fusion Suit. I cannot add or delete any mesh, I can only move/rotate/scale things. I also can't edit the rig, so I can't move things around too much.

tldr, I can only edit the verts of the model, thus the name "Vertex mod"
OOOOOH. I understood the process, I just didn't know your pal could morph the models, that's what confused me.

So I'm assuming the shoulders are very very tiny.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I can't wait to see Quickdraw Knight and Kirby's Adventure Knight. I'm so glad someone requested those.
View attachment 98461

I will *hopefully* get them all done tonight.
You don't have to, do whatever your heart desires, Persue your dreams. Don't overwork yourself. Go get yourself tacos and tea, they're on me!

Will Tock's Quickdraw Knight have his wings?

I also need to find out how to change slots with movesets so that the Knights I install don't have Beta Knight's glowey bits... To the Googlemobile!
That Spongebob Model is so perfect
I fixed that for you, bud.
I wonder who requested my Concept recolors.

These are all gonna be great, I feel it.
Making recolours for him is super tricky! Even though he's obviously Red Team material, he only has one major colour to alter. Hence why I hate Mr. L's recolours.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I'm gonna time myself on how long it takes to get them all in my Dolphin Dropbox from the second I start downloading the first one. Should be a nice time with no stocks.

Top Bottom