• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hey Nano: would you mind applying these materials to your Generations Shadow model? I prefer that style but your new work is sweeeeet
Maybe. I would have to do a lot of re-mapping all over again though :/

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
After Nano's amazing work, Shadow just needs to rest easy like in SA2.

(really though if shadow doesn't get a good psa I'm going to cry)

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Well, i was gonna update the entry for my shadow, not upload another one..
But why? There is no point, besides the fact that you don't want to spend your time updating your old model. Why not teach yourself how to improve it? Where's the fun in just copying and pasting someone else's hard work?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
But why? There is no point, besides the fact that you don't want to spend your time updating your old model. Why not teach yourself how to improve it? Where's the fun in just copying and pasting someone else's hard work?
I did improve it.
But for some odd reason, I like my
Model more, but what I liked more about your model than mine was the shoes.
And there is no fun I guess...

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Nano, you're not gonna do recolors for this Shadow, are you? I'm using this Shadow and honestly I don't want to have to change it yet again (especially considering how nice it looks), so unless you're gonna do them I'm gonna make my own for personal use.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Best one is sdoom shadow. *kappa*
I actually plan on making one, make him a semi sonic.
we

Edit:
Hey Nano, would it be OK if I propose the idea to KJP for him to use your model to make a shadow PSA?
Meh. You seem to be under the impression that only the bigger names around here are capable of doing anything worthwhile.

Edit 2:
Also Nano this one barely scrapes by my margin of what makes an acceptable Shadow given the limitations of Sonic's stupid face. That said, I've never had one in my build. Good work.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nano, you're not gonna do recolors for this Shadow, are you? I'm using this Shadow and honestly I don't want to have to change it yet again (especially considering how nice it looks), so unless you're gonna do them I'm gonna make my own for personal use.
I probably won't make my own.

If you make yours, I can add them to my vault entry and collab you if you want.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
As one of the few men brave enough to 100% Shadow the Hedgehog, I do believe I've earned the right to a minor critique.
critique.png

1. His eye shadow is messy.
2. The iris is a bit pointed. Not at all snake-like, but still noticeable to the connoisseur. Likely negligible in game. As for color...close enough.
3. The skin tone is way off. Shadow is Latin in that regard, but seeing as how he was made to fit Brawl, I can look past it.
4. Yes, I'm this picky of a Sonic fan. My apologies.
5. You've earned a treat.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
This is by no means my thread but I feel compelled to share an interesting monstrosity I've created.
00000000-2.png
I have so many horrible ideas for it.

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
This is by no means my thread but I feel compelled to share an interesting monstrosity I've created.
View attachment 98340 I have so many horrible ideas for it.
Oh wow I love this idea, and might I add the flavor of your textures are quite unique and refreshing, Cyn. Here's hoping we get to see some half solid, half metal snake ;)

Top Bottom