• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name that song

Torrential-Mist

Smash Journeyman
In a attic somewhere looking at a portrait of myse
This thread is a Q and A thread where if you want to find the name of a song from a specific video you can ask it here. Music is a very important part of a video and if a person wants to use a song from a specific video then they should know the name of the song. Also some songs are not well known and many videos don't tell the music they used in the video.

Oh and if you don't know the answer to somebody's question then move on and ask a question of your own, but always look back at the previous questions.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I have terrible eyesight so I couldn't make out some portions of DBR EVOLUTION's credits.

What is the first song in Hella's vid and the first song in Mike's vid?

Also, what is the second song in Germ's HYLIAN NIGHTMARE?
And the first song in Mike's PURE NASTYNESS?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the ones from evoltuion are not guranteed cuz they used a bad font for the credits

hellas first song is mod-kurtis manronk
mikenasty's is eric b. feat. rakim-guess whos back
mikenasty's from pure nastyness is Nitty - Nasty Girl

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
mediocreman already asked for that song and no one has responded yet, so no one else needs to ask for it.

also italianplayerboi you are 2 hours late

The Bino

Smash Lord
ItalianPlayerBoi said:
I am sorry for the double post but what is the song playing in BOB$'s segment of Evolution, both of them.
1st= Explosion y BOND
2nd= No Mercy by Guilty Gear

By the way Bob$ had the best music, and explosion was by far the best song on the entire vid

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
Shinta1010 said:
Hello, does anyone know the song from Believe in Yourself. I looked all over the place and couldn't find the song or who sung it =(

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1863641131540556217

Heres the link to the video
It's called Believe In Yourself, by All Tha Dreamers.

What about that one song in BACHs montage of MLG DC last year. Ive heard it alot of places but never got the name.
The Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon.

~.~!

Smash Apprentice
Ok my tip for really stupid people: Search the words in any search engine and put "lyrics" at the end of it. example. blah blah lyrics. Works everytime exept for techno of course.

Shinta1010

Smash Rookie
Thanks for helping, and I did put Believe in Yourself lyrics and the only thing that came up was like N'Sync =P

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
~.~! said:
Ok my tip for really stupid people: Search the words in any search engine and put "lyrics" at the end of it. example. blah blah lyrics. Works everytime exept for techno of course.
There are search engines specific to searching lyrics, just type in a few words of the song and unless it's something really common like "I love you" (in which case you'd need more words from the song) you'd probably get the song within the first 5 hits.

Still wondering what the song in the Mewtwo vs. Samus video is... Unfortunately there's no lyrics to search.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
how about the song in this video.
i don't know if this is much help, but-
it was on final destination. Marth vs. Peach.
i don't know any lyrics. it was kind of slow and weirdish. the start of the song had some piano in it.
i don't remember who was fighting in it either. i thInK one of them was a guy called fonz. i think.
also, in one part of the bout, the marth was repeatedly hitting the peach into the air with uair.
if that's any help.

Dragonstar101

Smash Journeyman
Thx BarBino. I knew Ice Cube was In it but didnt know the name. (obviously didn't know the name)
Just 2 more to go now... Its hard cause there tracks not songs. :ohwell:

Top Bottom