• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name any dumb character request for smash

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
An actual good Roy would be great.

Derpiology

Smash Cadet
NNID
Derpiology
3DS FC
4742-6421-0146
I've heard someone suggest the pokemon Milotic before.

Seriously? It's a giant colorful eel with eyelashes. How would it fight? I don't want another mainly-projectile character, or a character that is hopelessly imbecilic.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
The entire Sonic universe. You can also make your own "original character" (a recolor) and give it the most ridiculous powers ever.
Well, if a second sonic rep joined smash, it would be tails, but we are most likely not getting a second rep of any third party franchise. One of the stupidest requests i ever seen was anybody from My Little Pony, or whatever its called.

GuiltyBadguy

Smash Cadet
LMAO, I loved that comic!

Though I would love to have Knuckles in Smash since he's my favorite Sonic character, I think that Tails would be a more realistic choice if we ever do manage to get another Sonic rep.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I remember at least one or two people wanting KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga series simply because of Namco Bandai's involvement and the fact that Xenoblade developer Monolith Soft made that trilogy before the studio became a subsidiary of Nintendo. Heck, I remember someone suggesting that the female android would most likely get in over Shulk.

A character from an all but forgotten third party franchise that has mainly been on PlayStation consoles being prioritized over a character from a relevant Nintendo first party franchise? Not happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Young link or a any other links that's not the one that we have already have:4link:
Same goes with paper Mario and other Mario's that's not the one that we have already have :4mario:
i will tell you why
whats the point of having mario and link again and multiply them? nothing but just waste of slot instead of having other great characters that are clearly original
if you want paper mario and young link in smash, you have them already! they are :4link::4mario:.
is the design the main problem that you have with them? seirosly? they are the same people!!! whats wrong with you!!!
Asking for the same character again that are already in smash to multiply them is worse than asking for shrek or goku or remote safety guy. I really don't understand why people wants them in.

Last edited:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
the scout from tf2 would be ****ing cool to play as. fast and light. force of nature up special recovery, scattergun side smash. use the bat as a jab, sandman ball does a small stun...but it will never happen :(
I was about to debate with you why it would never happen since Nintendo literally said Any Video game character from which they will take into consideration, but with his Realistic weapons I could see why. Damn. oooh? Maybe pyro? or Soldier? their weapons wouldn't be that bad for a game like smash. (I.e. Snake's Rocket launcher and grenades in brawl)

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
. I mean, WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT SHADOW!? Just because little mac was a assist trophy in brawl and gotin ssb4 doesnt mean shadow gets the same treatment, and plus shadow would be the same as brawl sonic expect weaker, slower and heavier, with 7 different moves.
Because Everyone likes Black sonic "cuz hes teh best! and he swears and uses guns!! SO BADASS!! OMG!!"

I wish people like that never existed, The Sonic Fanbase has some embarassing and cringe-infested people in it.

No offense to OP, of course.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Last edited:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I just Honest to god don't want shadow the hedgehog as a playable character in smash bros.

and besides Shadow. Toad and Daisy are completely trashy choices for characters.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I just Honest to god don't want shadow the hedgehog as a playable character in smash bros.

and besides Shadow. Toad and Daisy are completely trashy choices for characters.
shadOW THE hEDGEhog. Ow The Edge. And I agree that daisy and toad are trashy choices. First of all, Toad is never getting in Sm4sh, ill tell you why. Peach using him as a move. Exactly. And daisy, dear god, do we really need a clone of peach but with dasies? BTW, are Assist Trophies disqualified? If so, then...
Pros: No Ow The edge.
Cons: No WAH.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Actually..... I believe sakurai stated that he has no problem re-working assist trophies into playable characters.

so uhm. This could either prove as a problem, or a nice solution to some assist trophy characters.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Actually..... I believe sakurai stated that he has no problem re-working assist trophies into playable characters.

so uhm. This could either prove as a problem, or a nice solution to some assist trophy characters.
Then...
Pros: WAAHluigi can be added.
Cons: Ow The Edge can be added

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
I just came up with this one, but the fat little Sonic from Generations would be pretty bad. Also, I have seen Dig-Dug, Mappy, and the Bonanza Bros as suggestions, all of which would have no moveset.
That argument is only valid, though, until you consider that Pac-Man got a moveset, albeit borrowing from other Namco games (Mappy's trampoline, etc.).

Last edited:

Lustful_Kaiser

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kaiserine
3DS FC
3282-3064-4273
Dumb character request I know is Tom Anderson, Blue from Blue's Clues, Evil Chicken, Dora, Diego, Cat in the Hat, and Shrek.

Top Bottom