• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nair

Blockmanz

Smash Lord
NNID
Blockmanz
Regardless of the fact that it's impossible to say my idea is 'wrong', would it even be worth attacking someone for? You're missing the point completely.
I could believe with all my heart that Little Mac's nair is better than Ganon's because it comes out on frame 2. But I'd be wrong. Because Mac's aerials are garbage. I'd believe it, but it's so very wrong.

I think I'll join Vic in taking that lunch money. I'm out.

Last edited:

Vic.

Smash Lord
NNID
vicente12202
Well I'm not a kid, so I don't visit playgrounds. Lol.
I saw you on the preschool playground today.

In all seriousness this argument is now getting as dull as Kirby's Nair is bad competitively and how good its animation is. Goodnight, its time for bed.

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
Literally no one is "attacking" you, we're telling you why kirby's nair is worst than Ganon's, and it's very simple, and very clear.

I don't know why that's so hard to understand, For example Bayo is considered world wide top 5, due to her wins, her placements, her moveset, witch time, etc etc, and then someone saying she's bottom 10, it honestly doesn't work that and that eliminates the fact that it's an opinion and more of a statement. But if you want to call us toxic because we're trying to tell you how two moves work and how one is better than the other is, then you should probably look at your own behavior and how you told me to google the definition of "Fact", because that in itself is disrespectful and Toxic.

v3ga

Smash Cadet
Bayo is considered world wide top 5, due to her wins, her placements, her moveset, witch time, etc etc, and then someone saying she's bottom 10, it honestly doesn't work that
I don't see how equating someone saying a top 5 character is bottom 10 to me saying 1 terrible move is better than another terrible move is plausible because the measure of comparison is wildly different but ok. It's not really my fault you decided to interject your omnipotent powers of materializing fact either, which started this mess, and was disrespectful. I don't know you, so I'll go ahead and apologize if I offended you, but I'm not taking back an opinion, because it is just that.

SomeDumbAcs

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sakuyadorf
Ganondorf's nair has more uses than Shiek's nair
time to dip outta here

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
On the topic of Nairs
:4miigun: 's is unfortunately outclassed by :4cloud:'s in every way.

Less range, damage, killpower, use in combos, little use in neutral, use for punishing, slightly longer start-up and more endlag.

Pillowpet

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that if someone who mained Kirby in every game thinks it is bad it probably carries more weight than if a Dr Mario Snake Cloud and Ganon main says so

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Hmm...I've been thinking about the respective n-airs of :4robinm::4tlink::4samus:. They hit behind them as opposed to just the front, and y'all might get both hits to go through sometimes for solid damage. From the looks of these moves, they might be handy in doubles or something. What do y'all sugar pies think?

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
Hmm...I've been thinking about the respective n-airs of :4robinm::4tlink::4samus:. They hit behind them as opposed to just the front, and y'all might get both hits to go through sometimes for solid damage. From the looks of these moves, they might be handy in doubles or something. What do y'all sugar pies think?
Samus nair is also crazy strong in knockback and it comes out pretty fast too.

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
*cough* :4bayonetta::4lucina::4marth::4feroy:

Top Bottom