• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapwned

Smash Cadet
Ugh. I'm giving up hope on getting a code. I was platinum last year, and I get Emails from Nintendo, but I haven't gotten my codes yet. And obviously I'm not getting one here, so i'm just giving up. >_<

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
While it's super late, I'd like to throw myself out there for last bait haha.

Beanybunny

Smash Cadet
NNID
atombeany
3DS FC
2019-9824-4588
I may even be able to draw up some art for anyone with a spare code, if that's of any interest! Pleaaaaase guys? ^^

Bortverde

Smash Cadet
Well, I know it's hard, but if someone wants to donate to me, I'll thank you so much!

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I have 3 NA codes i accept PSN/Nintendo ESHOP canadian credir or $10 paypal per code.

PM IF YOU INTERESTED

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Alright things have definitely gotten out of hand and turned into both spam and advertising.

If you have demo codes then keep it to PMs, either way the demo will be out next week for everyone so please calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom