• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Can you add me to the list as well btw I need a NA code.

Last edited:

inb4raisins

Smash Rookie
Have officially confirmed platinum, however, now I'm assuming I must not have opted into emails, even though I have a few from them. Or I was just unlucky. Hopefully the increased traffic and stuffs has caused a delay. Yeah, that's it. One can dream.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Oh god! I'd love a code!

Although, and I know this is selfish, but I'd need two. One for myself & one for my girlfriend so we could play it together.

I would just feel super guilty making my girlfriend wait, since she's also super excited for this.

So I guess that takes me out of the running. But if someone was feeling super generous, that'd be great.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I DON'T NEED THE CODES NOW.

Last edited:

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
I haven't posted since right before brawl released...that's code worthy right?.....pleaseeeeeeee:i6rkW:

NA!

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You know...the full game is out in Japan. Information about only the demo characters is obsolete at this point.
Not really. There's a lot of advanced techs that need to be confirmed, one I know of for sure is Pika's QAC, and I'm sure there are more with the other demo characters.

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Eh, heck why not, feel free to PM me a demo code once their mailed if ya want, though I think I'm patient enough for the demo to be available to everyone. I missed E3, Best Buy, and PAX demos, a weeks nothing compared to that xD

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm completely qualified for the demo code, and batches of codes are being sent out daily.

If I get one, I may give it out for eternal love.

IM LONELY

LOVE ME

LegendaryGameNerds

Smash Rookie
I would love a code!! Ive been watching smash 4 all day and night since the demo was released on tuesday. Like literally I stayed up all night wednesday night when the game was leaked/streamed

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Not really. There's a lot of advanced techs that need to be confirmed, one I know of for sure is Pika's QAC, and I'm sure there are more with the other demo characters.
That's why there are professional players playing the full Japanese version.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Are there such things as Euro codes? I dont think there is ranking in Club nintendo in Europe
Yeah, there is. There is a news in Nintendo.es that certain members of nintendo club will receive the email. Many spanish people are downliading the special demos at this time.

So if someone with an EU code has a spare one please send me a PM (and please make another list for EU codes. thanks >_<)

Unluckyturtle

Smash Rookie
I'm completely qualified for the demo code, and batches of codes are being sent out daily.

IM LONELY

LOVE ME
You have my love, eternally, for a code. But more then that. The code is a catalyst, for I already lovvve you now!

Nache

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2277-7668-3861
I'm still holding my breath, the blue is starting to turn into a light purple color, will hold until absolutely purple, I might need to either breath or die afterwards, still not clear on which way I might go. Code to let me breath again will be greatly appreciated, I'm too young to die.

Phoenixian_Majesty

Smash Rookie
The UK is getting the demo according to the facebook page. Has anybody actually received a code within the UK yet?

If anyone does have a spare demo code floating around, and feels generous, I would love to take it off your hands~! >w<

kataridragon

Smash Ace
OK I have update the OP with as many names as I think it can stand. I willl be waiting for confirmations to add those who share to the OP.

Pick ME PLZ! Hahaha

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
Long time fan of these boards, but not much of a forum poster so I never made an account. You guys are awesome and I already love you but if I got a code I would love you forever!!

I'm so hyped for this game it's ridiculous, I hate to beg but... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Well I need to head off to classes, here's hoping I come back to find a lovely pm ^-^

Seriously anyone who gives me a code is my new friend for life <3

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
I might have shot myself in the foot, here...
I'm not sure if I have it set to recive email notifications, and I don't know if I'll be able to recieve the email if I change it now...
I'm trying to check, but at them moment I'm having trouble logging in... God this is frustrating >~<

Last edited:

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
Long time fan of these boards, but not much of a forum poster so I never made an account. You guys are awesome and I already love you but if I got a code I would love you forever!!

I'm so hyped for this game it's ridiculous, I hate to beg but... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
BYE!

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
Here are even more names for the OP following my past post:

Nache
Hellrazor
Ganemdar
Zegnam
pacduck
inb4raisins
PlateProp
Hayzie
Quetzal77
Marthmario
_Kakaroto)
Jalio_the_Brave
BigBowsa
Techno Hunter
Brandi Wartooth
dkkrang95
Stenton
leonardo
Loloweb
Empire
gobbo107
Envy
Dratnell
Jongarfield
hyperglitter
NFreak
TaichiYaegashi
J-Biz
Enchess
murdokdracul
Chrono-Omega
Sxips
Greda
ajch22
Unluckyturtle
IAm2Sarcastic4U
Staarih
RPGsFTW
Dust the baptist
Nintymat
mcmuff1nman
Sonic and Link
TriWInd
Troybot
Dr. Snakes
Phyr
Renji64
dragonologist
GrosMinou
BlackGallagher
FarawayAvalon
Gregjir
ManyColors
Moldy Clay
smashmv
Ryan50
LegendaryGameNerds
LunethF
Xsyven
ArchMageDiablo

Sorry if I misspelled/missed anyone...

Last edited:

Fishcake56

Smash Cadet
We're all going to play this in a week or so, but it doesn't hurt to jump into the fray! I'd love to try out the demo early =D

Loloweb

Smash Rookie
Hey there people! I would love to have a EU code. Why, may you ask? I would love to train on sm4sh's new combos and I would also love to play as the new characters espicially Megaman! I can offer some Pokemon X/Y pokémons, Team Fortress 2 items and other game stuff!
I hope you guys have heard me.
Good luck everyone!

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
I would love to have one of those codes but unfortunately can't really give anything in return. If someone feels generous enough I shall be eternally grateful. Kind of a **** move from Nintendo though.

T

Trick or Treat

IM LONELY

LOVE ME
I'm also lonely. But I love your signature.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That's why there are professional players playing the full Japanese version.
It would still be preferable to have more input and confirmation on certain things, especially for users on smashboards and not just on places like the twitch chat. As far as I know the only professional tester who contributed here was Zipzo (correct me if there were others?) and he got absolutely bombarded, so the more testers there are the better. Also, this is the English version, so nothing will be lost in translation and we can have official names for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom