• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust the Baptist

Weeaboos aren't people.
NNID
Mank210
3DS FC
2809-9541-0380
I would really love to get a code to try that sexy buffed link. add me to the list

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Alright, as of now, I have 2 codes(gave one to a friend0, but may have 3 again if he ends up getting the email. I'm going to wait to see if he does end up gettign it before I dish them out though, so yeah

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
I feel bad for asking again but I'm not a member of Club Nintendo so I could share the pin#'s for the Wii U games I have, (and possibly my Wii U if I can find the pin# for it.)

Unluckyturtle

Smash Rookie
Alright, as of now, I have 2 codes(gave one to a friend0, but may have 3 again if he ends up getting the email. I'm going to wait to see if he does end up gettign it before I dish them out though, so yeah
If one of those goes my way I'll do unspeakably (good things) to you. Or let you do unspeakably (bad things) to me!

Dust the Baptist

Weeaboos aren't people.
NNID
Mank210
3DS FC
2809-9541-0380
I would like it bro im thirsty.

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
Just so you know OP, my username is Hidan, not Hide.

Also here is some more names for the OP:

Mr. Wario
Donkey_Inferno
Captain Falchion
YamiKitsune
Roarzcorp
Enderwomen
PK_Wonder
[TSON]
oscuras
~Burst~
!PaRTy
Tshockz
Gaminguy010
sunfallSeraph
HullabalooFTW
Atomic_Shaymin
Octillus
Roarzcorp
Scicky
Brads
Gnarleysquid
XDaDePsak
Random Randy
SupermanNK0
Itty Bit
Xenigma
Bonren
Chrimbo
Kidodeath
J-Biz
Reila
mattmanlex
-Rhythm-
aCaptain Norris
Super_Queijo
Hokori
Esquire
G O L E M
Rev_Cap
Megaman36
FlaygletheBagel

HipsandChips

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5172-0569-0749
Weird I'm platinum (and was last year), but nothin.

Feel free to hook a brotha up if you know whatem sayin ;)

Sonic and Link

Smash Rookie
I would love to get a code. Nintendo club doesnt exist in Norway (EU), so kind of hard to get the demo here. I am a huge smash fan, played all games, and i am subbing to VGbootcamp, Armada and M2K in order to support the community.

Troybot

Smash Rookie
I would be so grateful if someone could send me a code. I'll try and find something little to send in return as well. Thanks in advance. :-) Maybe a fellow G&W player can hook me up?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
3 of my friend's got an email from Club Nintendo as well or already have the Japanese demo, and my other friend's don't like Smash Bros so I might have 1 or 2 available.
If you have an extra, may I have one? If I get one I'll be starting a thread and testing out any and all requests people have for the demo chars. Thanks!

Edit: Sorry about that, I like just now recognized your username and see that I asked you twice. I apologize. :(

Last edited:

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
Keep me in mind :D - if the code doesnt work on Euro ill give it back

Dr. Snakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueDaBeast
3DS FC
4511-1428-9509
I'm will to take any Demo code handouts just this one time. If not, guess I'm waiting a week like everyone else.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I don't want it, but give it to a European or some other country user that isn't getting the game for a long while.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Just so you all know - The codes haven't been given out yet.
I don't want it, but give it to a European or some other country user that isn't getting the game for a long while.
Europe gets it the same time. Germany actually gets it a day earlier.

Last edited:

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
Is it bad that Im willing to pay $20+ for a week early access to a demo? :( Im a smash addict

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
I think these only work for North American handhelds, since they have the ESRB 10+ rating on it. Sorry EU gamers. :(

Btw, the game is exactly the same as the Japanese one I played yesterday. Just in English.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
I would like to have an EU code if someone happens to have one of these. Thanks >-<

dragonologist

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0920-1138-8009
I know that I'm new around here, but just on the off chance. I'd love to have one xD

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
I think these only work for North American handhelds, since they have the ESRB 10+ rating on it. Sorry EU gamers. :(

Btw, the game is exactly the same as the Japanese one I played yesterday. Just in English.
well we should try if that is the case?

BlackGallagher

Smash Rookie
Im usually a lerker here, but if your generous enough id greatly appreciate a code : D Fellow PM Zelda player

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
If you have an extra, may I have one? If I get one I'll be starting a thread and testing out any and all requests people have for the demo chars. Thanks!

Edit: Sorry about that, I like just now recognized your username and see that I asked you twice. I apologize. :(
You know...the full game is out in Japan. Information about only the demo characters is obsolete at this point.

Gregjr

Smash Rookie
I sadly didn't receive the code.... So I'm gonna join in with the bandwagon of requestors. I even made an account for just such a thing. :)

Staarih

Smash Master
Apparently Europe (UK at least) gets the codes too. Oh man, now I'm really in desperate need of one as my country doesn't do Club Nintendo.

Last edited:

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Alright, I'm gonna go back to watching the treehouse live. Lurking status ACTIVATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom