• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I would love a code if someone can give me one! If I get a code, I will post a thread where anyone can request any kind of testing on the demo characters. I WILL do any and all requests. Please get everyone who you know is Club Nintendo Platinum and ask if they can give some codes away here! Thanks!

Theberzerker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1006-0803-5110
I wonder if the codes works for us European players? Anyone with a code willing to try it out? :)

Memor3x

Smash Cadet
NNID
Memor3x
3DS FC
5086-3209-8758
I'll purchase one if anyone has any extras. Would be much appreciated!

Hapless Hero

Smash Rookie
NNID
haplesshero13
3DS FC
4957-3053-7055
I'd love a code too! I'd help out in any way that I could.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Also if someone gives me a code I'd
A.) be eternally grateful
B.) I'm doing a smash 4 podcast and would totally have you on
C.) Be willing to plug anything you want in my signatue (Twitter, youtube, etc.)

Seriously though OP, compile a list and put it on the front page. :)

Raijinken

Smash Master
Might as well throw my name on the list for hopes and dreams. Kinda surprised Nintendo's doing this (though they could at least give it to all Plats instead of just some).

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't say no to a demo code if someone were to be generous enough to share 'em. Thanks! :)

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
I would very much like one...I'd appreciate it.

I'm currently holding a smash 4 tourney that'll take place Oct 4

If someone does share a code with me I could add you to the brackets. The prize for the winner is a 10$ eshop card, or a paid premium account on Smash Boards.

Again, please and thank you..

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
IF I am one of the select Club Nintendo demo winners I will give the first two people to like this comment MY code if you do the same for me should you get it.

Virtual handshake on it? :)

Last edited:

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
maybe a stupid question but what makes you platinum?
You get platinum by registering enough nintendo products to earn coins on your club nintendo accounts.

I'd like one too.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
It's just the five characters? Meh, I won't beg. Let somebody who wants to main one of the five take it instead.

On the other hand, if Pit's in, GIMMIE.

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
Everyone's going to ask for a code so I will be unselfish and wait until next week............

I GIVE UP GIMMIE A CODE NOW! Please?

(Also would like to point out Mega Man and Villager are going to be my mains and they're in the demo)

Last edited:

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
If anyone feels like sharing the love, I will make super good use of a demo code! Gonna get those controls downpat before release. <3

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Sorry guys, I found the email I used to sign up and nothing even though I'm a platinum member. This is complete bull cuz I've been platinum member for months but of course they phrase it "select" platinum members.

This sucks. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

HullabalooFTW

Smash Rookie
I would love one if anyone's will to share :) I had a club Nintendo platinum membership but it expired this Summer so I don't think I'm getting one in my email :/ I wanted to get mine and share one with my friend but seems like it expired, anyways if anyone does pm me one THANK YOU so much :)
(Also I don't think I am eligible like I said to get codes but if I do end up somehow I'll be sure to share them here :))

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
maybe a stupid question but what makes you platinum?
In Club Nintendo, you get points for entering codes in from all the paper no one reads in the game's box sleeve package when you buy a new game. Each game code earns you points, and the more the game cost, the more points you get. There are a certain number of ranks based on how many points you have per cycle (I think it's a year long?), and you can either be bronze, silver, gold, or at the very tippy top Platinum. The rank resets each cycle so you never stay the rank you get unless you keep buying enough games each cycle.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Wow. Sorry guys, I found the email I used to sign up and nothing even though I'm a platinum member. This is complete bull cuz I've been platinum member for months but of course they phrase it "select" platinum members.

I don't think they've even sent the emails out yet.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus

As far as my understanding goes the email is getting sent out randomly throughout the day. Likely the duration of the Treehouse stream, so don't give up yet!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I'm eligible. Put me on the list, and I'll share the love otherwise!

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664

Seeing as how nobody has stated that they received some codes, it is possible that they just haven't sent any out yet. Keep an eye out.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I updated the op with like the first 20 or so requests. Please like those who are willing to share! Like I said I have a friend who might get some I will see if he will donate.

Edit: I dont think they are out yet. Someone would confirm.

SUPPORT YOUR OP! lol

Last edited:

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Yeah why not. I really doubt we'll all be so lucky but I'd like to dream.

HipsandChips

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5172-0569-0749
They said they will be sending them out periodically all afternoon so don't crap your panties if you don't have one yet.

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
I'm a Club Nintendo Platinum member so I should have the codes but I don't remember what email I signed up with. Im trying my best to get it, but the site is down. When I do I can give away 2 of the codes so just the first two people to quote this post and ask I'll give to you (if I have them. Which I should. I'll be very angry if I don't lol)
same here ... i think I'm gonna use my codes to support my new fitness/gaming brand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom