• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'n4n3rz' The Preview Video

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm still getting footage and stuff I decided to put together a short video of the kind of things you can expect from my upcoming combo video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PKHJggoQC0 - Just some Sample clips

Also - I found it pretty funny to watch Diddy run around and combo people to the Wii sports music hahahah

Player-1

Smash Legend
Personally I didn't like the wii sports music, but hey that doesn't matter, the combos and game play video is the best and important part and 5/5 to that

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
thanks, none of my friends liked the music either haha, I for some reason find it funny >.<

I'll have something awesome for the full video though.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
looks sweet man, I hope you keep with that stuff and dont make it a KO video like most "combo" videos....

but id still like to see a couple more spikes.

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Ko video? - of course not lol
more spikes? - theres plenty of clips that are gonna be used in the final video
Music - I have some good stuff for the actual video, I just thought wii sports was funny lol

Thanks for the comments so far :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Some of that editing was top tier. Can I suggest laying off the transitions between clips though? It gets kinda annoying if you use them after every clip. A simple hard cut to each new clip is alot easier to follow sometimes.

Maybe it's just me, but I like it when the music doesn't fit at all to what I'm watching, and with the editing I thought you definitely made the music sync with the effects. That being said, I'm sure you can find something funny and different, that isn't WiiSports for the final video.

Good s*** as always.
Keep it up!

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
The music owned haha. Yeah dont make it a KO video, make it like a rack-up-damage video lol.

LilWeegi

Smash Cadet
**** ownage... i'd say new music spikes n no transitions and it's perfect...

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
lol wuts so bad bout the music? was pretty funny, mayb during full vid u can do some fastfowarded clips to that music to open with. mroe drippling imo for full vid too. too bad that dk dodged the 3rd bair :(

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I like that I knew you before you were good at melee...

and then you told me you were nanerz and i flipped a **** cause you were why i started playing.

thank god for ITG forums and paul, haha

:)

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I like that I knew you before you were good at melee...

and then you told me you were nanerz and i flipped a **** cause you were why i started playing.

thank god for ITG forums and paul, haha

:)

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah n4n3rz is why i started diddy. i used to play lucas and SUCK #$% and get ***** all the time. then i played n4n3rz diddy at the grapevine and he too, kicked my #&$ lol. so i started diddy and over time reading the boards going to tourneys playing with friends and actually getting a wii, i got WAAAAAAY better. i want to put up some vids of my diddy soon too. ^^^^^nice double post dj. :)

Top Bottom