• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N2 GAMES PRESENTS: Brawl Weeklies! MAY 24! ATL GA! CHECK THE NEW TOPIC!

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
the tourny is the same day as moveout day at clemson so I may or may not be able to make it but I think at least a couple SC smashers will be able to make it.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was that wario.

Conversely I want to fight you. Not so much for revenge, but to be the best you gotta beat the best.

Sorry, you gotta go down.
I'm always looking forward to a rematch ^_^

I'll try not to go down too easily

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, XIF plays Wario now?

Too bad for him; I've already claimed supremacy. >:0

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
well actually i still play ROB as well... but I always played wario as a secondary.

which is unfortunate for you really when it comes to be because i'll be the best wario who isnt actually a pure wario main.

lawlz

<_<;

Cross-Blade

Smash Cadet
Grawr.

So this is every Saturday huh. I'll be able to go to them every here and there, but I definatly can't afford to keep doing singles.

I'll be glad to come in and do friendlies with ya'll if I have the 5 bucks for the door fee.

And if ya'll don't suck at leading people to the freakin' chicken-house either.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Condensed Results
Doubles
1st - Samuel L. Jackson is Nick Fury (Desu! + Fullmetal) $80
2nd - Believe it! (Tilt + Y~Tea)

Singles
1st - Desu! - $64
2nd - XIF - I forget
3rd - Fullmetal - I forget

If you didn't come, you suck. :(

phate

Smash Apprentice
I am bummed I couldnt make it but me and my brother will try to be at the next one. GO TEAM BANANAAAAA SLAMAAAA!

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
hey cross, you gotta keep comin! your one of the few kirby players out there! we gotta stick together!

on a side note... i hate diddy kong, and chris... you are way too good with him

on ANOTHER side note... lets not do round robin teams next time! me and shamus can't win that way!

Cross-Blade

Smash Cadet
Desu desu desu desu desu desu!
It needs more of it.

hey cross, you gotta keep comin! your one of the few kirby players out there! we gotta stick together!

on a side note... i hate diddy kong, and chris... you are way too good with him

on ANOTHER side note... lets not do round robin teams next time! me and shamus can't win that way!
Lol, not much of one. I'm workin' on it though I'm workin' on it. Hopefully one of these days I won't lose 15 bucks every time I go to one of these things. :p

THATS RIGHT DESU I WILL BEAT YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS!!! >:O

Diddy is awesome.

And I still need a doubles partner. :(

:'(

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to make sure that as this tournament is weekly there is one next weekend correct?

Its only an hour and 45 minutes from my place thats the closest tournament yet so I can't miss out on that kind of convenience.

XIF

Smash Master
i'll update the first post tomorrow (today technically) will full results and what not. And a couple non-major rule changes.

The one next saturday I will NOT be at, fullmetal has agreed to help me out here and run it this next weekend.

i'll be back for the week after.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
i'll update the first post tomorrow (today technically) will full results and what not. And a couple non-major rule changes.

The one next saturday I will NOT be at, fullmetal has agreed to help me out here and run it this next weekend.

i'll be back for the week after.
D=

I'm sorry, I have to reneg on being there next week-

Brawl for a cause

Is next weekend, and I had no idea I was going till Sleepy K told me about it.
Again, I'm sorry I won't be there- but I have other plans now.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
There is the waba games tourny the 17th as well. I suppose as this is a weekly tournament it won't be very uncommon to have competing tournies the same day so I guess it may just be a lowish turn out day.

XIF

Smash Master
Its cool, i mean, they'll be holding the tournament whether i'm there or not so yeah.

I updated the rules, with having to attend a weekly to participate in the monthly or pay extra and also orpheon moved to counter pick.

I might just end up at waba myself the 17th, but i'm committed to the monthly one.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
i just think this should def. be a biweekly though. just so it could have a bigger turnout.

and so people could rest their pockets.

Cross-Blade

Smash Cadet
I MAY be able to show up and play friendlies for a while. I can't stay forever though, because my mom has to mooch off my car and she needs it later.

I may bring a friend of mine too.

Next week I can't do anything though, I have a graduation party thing to help setup and attend.

...even though I'm not graduating...@_@

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'll see if i can come to your weekly every know and then. just i need to map quest and see how far it is away from mobile.

Top Bottom