• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYM8 Story Mode: "Auditions"

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=3587]MYM8 Story Mode: "Auditions"[/drupal]

She didnt know what was happening. All that she knew was that she was no longer in Titans Tower.

Raven was simply walking down the hallway from her room into themain room of the Tower when she suddenly appeared in the middle of a field she had never seen before. There was no explanation she could think of that made sense. She looked around, hoping to figure out her location. The grass and trees around her looked like something from the African wilderness, where lions live. However, the sky was covered with unending yellow clouds, so this was certainly not Earth.

She looked around, looking desparately for someone she knew. There were 3 people around her. One was an automaton that wore a tank on his back and scuba gear. Raven assumed that he had been swimming when he appeared here. Another was a teenager with brown hair and casual clothing who wielded a large sword. The third she at first did not recognize, but then she realized it was Batman, the former mentor of the leader of the Teen Titans, Robin. She had never talked to him directly, but had seen him fight crime while on a mission to Gotham City. Robin rarely spoke of him, so she knew little of his personality. But at least she knew it was a friendly face.

Before she could get his attention, a booming voice echoed from all directions, "Greetings, warriors of the universe! Im betting that all of you are wondering what is going on. Ha ha ha! Well, its simply me having some fun while deciding on a select few fighters who deserve to be given the ultimate reward for their abilities. Exactly one Billion of you have been placed somewhere on the general area of 3 planets in a solar system on the edge of the universe. There are spacecraft that will allow you to travel between these planets scattered about. What you must now do is fight everyone you see. Once theyve been damaged enough to be killed normally, Ill heal them and teleport them back to their home with no recollection of these events. I will stop you and tell you of the next phase of this little contest when only 500 million remain. Confused? Im certain you are, but thats not the point. Just kill people! Ha ha ha!"

Raven didnt know what to make of it, but she didnt want to have to fight Batman, as he could possibly be her only ally in this distressing situation.

She then realized that the boy with the sword and the robot were now looking at her, weapons at the ready. She quickly realized that she was in danger and it was time to defend herself. Quickly looking around before rushing forward, she realized Batman was no longer there.

___

Level 1 - Raven vs Bubble Man vs Raimundo
Stock - 1
In this fight you obviously play as Raven in a free-for-all fight with Bubble and Raimundo. Thankfully their AI also allows them to fight each other for a while. This isnt that difficult, as its the first level in the game. Its just to get accustomed to the fighting and all that.
___

Raven was about to attack the robot one final time to defeat it, but was pushed away by a blast of wind from the side. By the time she had regained balance in the air, the boy and the robot werent there anymore. She slowly floated down and landed on the ground, reserving her energy.

She took a second to ponder the situation. Would she simply attempt to to not be seen and wait out the fighting until the time came? Or would she search out other fighters and eliminate them to speed this up? What if she was eliminated? What would happen then?

Thats when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around, hands raised, only to see that it was Batman.

"I apoligize for leaving you alone there," said Batman, "but I had to assess our situation before doing anything else. Plus, from what Robin has told me youre a capable fighter. I managed to get a signal trace for a certain distance, but the signal was jammed beyond a certain point. I only have the 3 planets that voice talked about tracked, but with this I can tell how many, should I say, 'Contestants' are left. I can also pick up the energy signal of a spacecraft about 27 miles to the Northeast. If we can find food and shelter somewhere, we should reach there in less than 3 days. Follow Me, and stay quiet."

Raven was suprised that he was so serious and yet so calm. She started wondering, but realized he had already started walking away and threw out the thought, starting to walk.

-Meanwhile...-

The purple skies and blue mud that surrounded Kamek was not too unsettling. It was the words of the voice that were unsettling. They spoke so casually about killing 500 million individuals. Kamek had of course condoled some murder, of course, due to his following of Bowser, one who would murder the Mario Brothers in a heartbeat if given the chance. All of this seemed so sudden and anticlimactic, as if it was poorly crafted.

Kamek floated onward through the swamp on his broomstick of which he was tahnkful for. The mud below him would likely be very deep and with how short he was he didnt want to walk in it. He had summoned a Shy Guy to keep guard behind him, as it he was wary of whatever life might dwell on the planet besides those transported there.

As he travelled he saw little change in his scenery but it seemed like it was getting denser and denser. Suddenly, a rustle sounded and Kamek immediately turned his broom toward it, almost knocking off the Shy Guy. He approached the bushthe rustle came from with great caution and a little fear. Suddenly a figure dressed in a jester's outfit popped out from the bushes (making Kamek cower in suprise and fear) and yelled, "BAhahahahahahaha! You shouldve seen your face! Sorry, its just that I was in perfect positioning to do it! Hahahahahaha! Im Dimentio, and while you dont know me, I know you! You work for the turtle, right?"

Kamek was inquisitive but responded, "Yes...but how do you know me and my boss? Were you spying on us?"

Dimentio grinned widely, "I have my sources. Hehehehe!" he chuckled, "Anyway, thats not important, as we have to start the killing, right? I think Ill keep you around so Im not alone, y'know? Loneliness is just the kind of thing that can drive a person mad, I say."

Kamek, untrusting of this quirky individual, was reluctant at first, but realized that this was the best way to survive: Finding allies.

"I-I'll let you stay around, okay? just dont rock the broom while its flying and if you doublecross me, I'll hex you so bad your frilly outfit will spin!"

"Woah, thats a little harsh! Insulting a jester's clothes is like insulting a Wizard's wand! Unless of course youre a masochistic man! Hahahaha!"

Kamek was already lamenting he decision, but focused on the goal at hand and swallowed his pride. Dimentio climbed onto the broomstick and Kamek continued floating along the ever-denser blue marshes.

-Back on the Yellow Planet...-

Bubble Man and Raimundo had successfully escaped from Raven and were hiding behind a hill. They both were thinking about how sudden this whole thing has been and that they attacked without good reasoning or strategy.

"Hey, that was close, wasnt it? At least we're safe now. My name's Raimundo," he says as he puts his hand out for a handshake.

"...I dont know what youre doing..." said Bubbleman, not knowing of human customs due to living in the ocean.

Raimundo slowly put down his hand and thought to himself: 'what is this guy? is he some sort of robot? If he is, hes a lot more advanced than anything Spicer's ever made'.

Getting up to his feet, Raimundo spoke, "So, what do we do now? That girl seems to be gone, so I think we're safe, but I think we sho-gggggcccccck!"

At his neck was the grip of a man, grabbing him from behind. He painfully turned his head to see that the man was tall and muscular with red clothes and a red hat with a large smile on his face. His eyes were blank, but glowed with a purple aura.

"Now, what do we have here? Another runt to be killed by the might Bison..." He said as he tightened his grip and lifted Raimundo up into the air.

"Gchchck...Hey you, robot! Help m-gcchk! I helped you back there!" Raimundo cried, furiously, but fruitlessly, kicking and swiping with the Sword of Storms.

Bubble Man said nothing.

Bison continued, "He cannot save you even if he tried, child! My strength is unparalleled, and it is I, M. Bison, who shall win this competition and recieve my reward!" he said as his hand burst into purple flame, still tightening his grip. Raimundo's hands had now shifted from his sword (which fell to the ground) to his neck, trying to claw Bison's hand from him.

He weakly wheezed, "Robot! Stop him!" but Bubble Man simply stared blankly and replied, "...I cannot..." before fleeing from the scene.

Bison gave a hearty laugh and spoke, "The machine is smart! Too bad that you were not quite as lucky or intelligent. And now, to end you!". With one final clenching of his grip, he crushed the boy's windpipe. His struggling now ended and his limbs limped. He was dead, or it at least looked like it. His body dematerialized into a flash of light in Bison's hand.

"All who are in the path M. Bison shall perish," said Bison. He then noticed the Sword of Storms still on the ground, not dissapearing with Raimundo, "What have we here? Hmm, a worthy blade to match my greatness. I suppose the boy wasnt entirely worthless. Hmmhmmhmm."

END OF PART ONE

Yea, this is a bit rough and all that, but I can keep the train rolling an make it better and all that. Also there will be more levels in the next one, I hope.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
You should like, totally place a link in the MYM Thread for this. How else are MYM people going to find out about this!?

Yaya, Raven seems like a cool character choice. Oh, what's this . . .

A Survivor fighty tourney? Man, these are getting a bit cliche. Not that that matters. It reminds me of a Teen Titans episode, so it makes me feel like it's going to end the same way that episode did. Though may I ask who Raimundo is? Don't think I've ever seen a set of that name. Oh wait. He's from Xialon Slowdown, the surfer guy I think.

There's a good deal of unresloved moments, though a fair amount of people to be entertained by. It would be pretty cool if there were some more fights. Villains as well.

Keep going. SMs = awesome.

Top Bottom