• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My wii broke :<

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
I was playing smash, and my wii fell like a foot off a little tv stand and it hit the carpet + tile floor. I went to turn it on and it won't read the discs. I hit eject and it doesn't eject but the blue light comes on. Do you think the track is off line? Maybe it's making the disc not sit right? Any suggestions?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
that happened to my wii 3 days after i got it when it came out and i had it on the top of my tv wich is like 4 feet and my dog tripped on a gc controler and down it went. then we got a new one.

also always have it on the floor, its irritating to see people have it standing up(a bad idea)and on top of things. its just plain stupid.

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
taht happedned to me but it fell like 4 ft off a shelf and nailed the carpet it works somehow tho

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I was playing smash, and my wii fell like a foot off a little tv stand and it hit the carpet + tile floor. I went to turn it on and it won't read the discs. I hit eject and it doesn't eject but the blue light comes on. Do you think the track is off line? Maybe it's making the disc not sit right? Any suggestions?
This is so sad. This be the saddest thing I've read all day. I feel your pain.

Once, lightning struck during a storm and the power went out. But when the lights came back on, my Wii didn't. I couldn't get it to work for an hour...

Not the same as falling, but still.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Ouch, man. Yeah, I keep mine on the floor when I play it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You should either take this to the computer cafe section of this forum or call the Nintendo support hotline for assistance.

Oh and Passwurd finally you got an avatar I can freaking look at without having to gag a little in my throat.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
My wii did the same exact thing......luckily it auto-canceled the land though and is still in working condition.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Thats really sad, but this isnt about kirby so it shouldn't be here.

Top Bottom