• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My view on Luigi

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Best summed up from Futurama.

Bender: I'm so full of luck, it's shootin' out like luck diarrhea. [MISFIRE]

Philip J. Fry: Aren't you going to look at your cards?
Bender: Looking at one's cards is a crutch for players who rely on skill. [MISFIRE, DAIR METEOR, SOMETIMES LUCKY SHORYUKENS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En7XLK4axHw

WTF BOOOOOMMMM.

This is how Nicknyte does Smash. U guys should do the same.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, Luigi is a gimmicky character that only relies on luck to win anything? Is that what I'm taking from this?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm sure there are at least some Luigi mains who don't see it that way ...

BluEG

Smash Journeyman
Dair meteor is certainly learnable, I'm close to having it mastered, but Blea Gelo certainly has it pretty down pat.

Vudu is a up-B god o.O

ScootAmazing

Smash Rookie
Luigi has the best jabs in the game. Also, his move set surpasses Mario's in versatility. You got his up + B which requires a lot of skill to use right it will make any character go flying at like 80%. His down + B move can make you move fast across board hit several opponents and is a great crowd control. His only move that is random is his Left/ Right +B which has 1/8 chance, but it is a Beyond AMAZING move to get back on the stage plus, if it Misfires and hit someone it will give them pain.

Top Bottom