• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media My Top 5 Most wanted Smash Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoSN1PER

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-1556-6446-0700
5.The Legionis
Astral Chain is one of my favorite games ever, and the unnamed protagonist, The Legionis, would have a fun moveset surrounding the 5 legions they use throughout the game, maybe for every move he can bring out a different Legion

4.Sora
Kingdom Hearts is one of my childhood games and seeing him get into Smash would be a dream come true, he already has a moveset in SSF2 that works perfectly and controls smoothly, I know another anime swordfighter would make people unhappy but idc I wanna see Sora in this game

3.Crash Bandicoot
I recently played through the 4 mainline Crash Bandicoot games and it made me realize that Crash is perfect for Smash, hes a true gaming icon and deserves a spot on the roster alongside other characters such as Megaman, Sonic, and Mario, and I bet he would be a super fun character to play

2.Metal Sonic and Eggman
Metal Sonic is by far my favorite Sonic character but I know a lot of people would like Eggman to be the new Sonic Rep, so I came up with a compromise where Metal Sonic is the playable character and Eggman sits in the background, I guess it would be a slap in the face to Eggman fans but Metal Sonic is honestly a much better villain than Eggman, his Final Smash could even be Metal Overlord

1.Travis Touchdown
First thing I wanna say is play the No More Heroes games, I highly recommend it, theyre so fun, with that out of the way Travis Touchdown is my favorite Video Game character of all time, hes so well written and hes perfect for Smash and would be so fun to play

Mine:
5. ExciteBiker.
Well, I didn't played any of those games, but I read some stuff and His movesets about him how he would work. But then, I saw that in Ultimate they weren't any Retros newcomers, so I came up with this idea "What if the Retro Rep of SSBU will be ExciteBiker" and I started to want him from sawing him as Trophy in Melee to Spirit in Ultimate, but cmon, Spirits can be Fighters, so why not ExciteBiker will be Spirit Fighter mixed with Retro theme (Despite he has modern games that they will give him Moveset Potential).

4. Master Chief.
Since he is the Face of Xbox, so why not him? BTW, he has good games and he would fit in Banjo-Steve group. Also, he would represent whole XBOX console series, since he is the Mario of Microsoft. Don't forget that Halo Infinite is coming out and Nintendo has close Relationship with Microsoft and in addition he is one of most requested characters in the Game, meaning that will increase his chance to be in the Roster.

3. Kratos.
Well, I would want to see a Playstation/Sony rep in Smash. Also, he is maybe 18+ character, but he can be toned down by Sakurai. Also, when I was 8, I played GoW III Remastered for a little and I later as 14 year old guy realized that he has Moveset Potential and his moves can be borrowed from PSABR and his origin Games. So, he would be nice inclusion for the Roster of Smash as Playstation/Sony representative. Also, his moves would be Combo-Based like in his game.

2. Rayman.
Rayman is also most Requested Character in Smash and He appears as Spirit in SSBU. People always begging Sakurai for his Inclusion and I when I was little, I watched Rayman Legends and Me as 14 year old I realized that he Has moveset potential and his gimmick would be Limbless Body, that would look so cool. He would be also Ubisoft Rep to join the Smash, since Sakurai and Ubisoft are Friends.

1. Crash Bandicoot.
Okay, Crash definitely should join Smash, because of his popularity and stuff related to Console Wars. Crash would be perfect addition for Roster, because it would look like if he would Fight Mario, Sonic, Megaman and Pacman again like in 90's. I didn't played his games, but I watched the Videos about him and due to his 25th anniversary and Recent Crash 4 game, why he can be included as Playable due to this stuff I said? Cmon, Crash always has a Chance, even if he Accidentally joined Playstation Allstars, but who cares? This is my Most Wanted Character in Smash, Crash Bandicoot, who was First unofficial Sony Mascot.

RoccoSN1PER

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-1556-6446-0700
Rayman and Chief are also some of my most wanted, they’re icons, Excite Biker is probably my most wanted Retro character, and as a PlayStation rep I’d rather see Sackboy over Kratos but he still works, so this list is very valid👍

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Ahri __ ( League of Legends ) via Riot Games & Tencent

Ahri's inclusion reason is because she would super hype me up for the first time ever for 1v1s

Master Chief __ ( Halo ) via 343 Industries & Microsoft

Halo 3 and Halo:Reach were amazing and Halo Infinite looks like it will be better and MC would be so much fun to play.

Lightbringer Knight __ ( dungeon fighter online ) via Neople

I like the name. i think she would bring ( great & fun ) game-play

Matoi __ ( Phantasy Star Online 2 ) via Sega

1st. this is a tribute to Sakurai because Phantasy Star is how he got into video games. Secondly a high damage high reward mage would be a ton of fun

SpellSinger Elf __ ( Lineage II ) via NCSoft

An ice moves Mage would be a blast to play.

Last edited:

RoccoSN1PER

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-1556-6446-0700
Ima be honest, the only character I know out of these is Chief

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Eh, why not? I'll throw my hat into here. These are my Top 5 choices that I think still have a shot at getting into Smash:

1. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

I'll keep this short but sweet. Crash is one of my all-time favorite Non-Nintendo platformers alongside Banjo-Kazooie. I got one, and now I just need the other.

2. Zelda (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Legend of Zelda is my favorite video game series. And I feel like BotW Zelda could play unique enough from ALttP Zelda is she utilizes her moveset from Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity. Plus I want a 3rd Zelda to match up with the 3 Links ^^

3. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

The only remaining NES icon, whose reboot series also provides great moveset potential. Admittedly I was more in to the Dead or Alive series up until DOA4, but I also think Koei Tecmo has earned a character considering their current relationship with Nintendo.

4. Amaterasu (Okami)

Okami is another one of my favorite games and Ammy is a charming character that also has great moveset potential.

5. Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear) and Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)

I couldn't decide who I wanted more between these two, so they're tied at number 5. Hope that's alright ^^

Last edited:

RoccoSN1PER

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-1556-6446-0700
botw zelda would be lit to use the different runes, and she would match well with link, I played Okami for a little bit and got bored but Amaterasu would be cool, Ryu Hayabusa would be sick but ive never played ninja gaiden, and ive never played a tales but Sol would be littttt

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hi everyone,

We appreciate the fun of speculation and love to hear who everyone wants as their top 5!
However we already have a Newcomer Speculation thread where you can not only share your most wanted but talk about how likely they may be. You can find it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom