• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My top 10 third party character choices: Rate, Comment, & Share

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Even though that's the case, it still looks like it was designed by Akira Toriyama. My mistake bro!
He was.

Banjo-Kazooie may bemoving to Xbox now, but I think there's still a little hope, I mean.. DIddy Kong RAcing DS is coming out soon, right? Right.
A new Banjo-Kazooie game has been confirmed for the XBOX 360. Also, Banjo and Conker have been replaced by Dixie and Tiny Kong in Diddy Kong Racing DS.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
He was.

A new Banjo-Kazooie game has been confirmed for the XBOX 360. Also, Banjo and Conker have been replaced by Dixie and Tiny Kong in Diddy Kong Racing DS.
I have figured as much. (Sigh) Why did he go into retirement? DBZ was the "Golden Age" of anime. Sorry to get off topic guys, heh heh!

NomadicTrooper

Smash Rookie
sonic and megaman are the only characters on your list that have a real chance. Chances are that Square Enix will get a representative and it will either be Geno or Sora.

Tera253

Smash Ace
3/10. only 2 of those characters (Pacman, Shadow) would be halfway decent. Sonic would be slightly more than halfway decent, so another point for that.

~Tera253~

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman!! how could you forget him!!! he's the perfect brawl character. He has as the background, coolness, and moves for this game.

Bomberman all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
yah how come no hudson soft characters? nintendo and them are good friends so i don't see why Sakurai wouldn't come to them for characters. either bomberman or master higgins would be excellent additions for brawl.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
ah most of it is bad... wel actually, just Sonic is a good third party character from that. and suprisingly i saw no Geno. i give it a D- haha well im no teacher so ill just say it stinks.

Top Bottom