• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My three stages of Ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ok,
For those of you that know me on here
(Which isnt many btw lol)
I main Ness

But let me give you a little Facts on my Ness Stages

1st stage: Yellow,Green,Red, and Mr.saturn Suit Ness

These are my joking around suits.
I'm probably in a FFA with you and could Careless about the outcome
I don't even play neutral stages in these suits
These suits are for complete humor

2nd stage: Mcdonalds Suit Ness

In this suit I'm showing you that the match is completely friendly and for fun (the game is anyway) Winning is something I want of course so I do intend on winning. Usually when I use this suit its to figure out who your main is and how you play with your main. If I beat you with your main in my McDonalds suit you haven't pushed me to my fullest potential.

3rd stage: Blue Suit Ness

This suit is my final suit.
I use this suit in my most focused brawling.
It usually takes a couple of regular brawls to get me in this suit
Idky i think its because of my eyes being able to concentrate on Ness' blue hat on FD
idk

But those are my 3stages of Ness:):laugh::bee::embarrass:(

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Interesting concept lol. I mainly just stick to one outfit and do what you do mentally instead :X

Levitas

the moon
hmm, I don't see this going anywhere, so I'm gonna close it. in any event, looks like you've been around but not posted much, miles. welcome to smashboards ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom