• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My thread was locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Auto

Smash Rookie
For what? because people didnt agree with my reasoning NOR offered advice?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
because n00bs such as yourself don't provide reasoning as to why and give an explanation, you just write some stupid one-liner and you expect people to help you out..nuff said, I'm out

airluigi

Smash Cadet
because n00bs such as yourself don't provide reasoning as to why and give an explanation, you just write some stupid one-liner and you expect people to help you out..nuff said, I'm out
harsh
that proves my point

This is a valid generalization

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Once again,
Officially documented on Facebook.

Anyway, from what I got of the other thread, you didn't contribute anything. It's like if I said Ganon is strong, but his attacks are slow. I'm stating a fact, which doesn't exactly spark a discussion. However, if I posted something like "Ganon is strong but slow in appearance, but in the hands of a master, he can be deadly. His neutral jab is not only fast, but has priority over projectiles as well as IASA frames, as does his Usmash. Thunderstorming is a lagless way to perform a Dair from s short hop, then combo into another one, or any other of his moves. the murder choke can easily combo into other moves on the majority of characters, and can tech chase infinitely," then maybe people would respond more positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom