• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My theory on Castle Siege and another stage. Spoilers?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Hm, interesting. Is there a picture of his Versus Screen around the Internet? Or it just looks like his trophy?

I think they named it Roy's Hope because Roy was the sole hero of Fire Emblem 6, and since that's the near-victory BGM... However, that was nice.

I would have liked to see both Roy and Mewtwo in Brawl though, it stings that they are not in. But heh, let's keep Brawlin'! (...I need a Wii, ._.).
Yeah, hopefully Sakurai decides to bring them back for Smash 4.

Also, I think the file listing for Mewtwo's classic mode image is empty, though I could be wrong.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Roy also had the worst personality of any lord in the FE series. Or lack there of.
Funny, I always thought that Eliwood was hated for being too dramatic.

Roy is arguably (or is) one of the smartest Lords on Fire Emblem history, and he was quiet alright, but he didn't hesitate when it came to defend his people. Is that kind of personality actually bad?

Yeah, hopefully Sakurai decides to bring them back for Smash 4.

Also, I think the file listing for Mewtwo's classic mode image is empty, though I could be wrong.
If there is even a Smash 4 being directed by Sakurai-san.

Well, no option. However, I would have liked to see what kind of pose Mewtwo had in that picture.

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
Ike is a lot better than Roy was. >.> I know that and I mained Roy for a while, geez.

Oh yeah, and Roy did get a sticker. He was also supposed to be in the game, so there you go.
1. Tell me in what ways is Ike Better than Roy.
2. Do you have the sticker or is there anywhere
i may find it?

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
Guys, imagine if Roy was in. If he was a clone of Marth, his final smash would be critical hit. I have not played any FE games, but based on Melee's Roy I can't see a final smash. Imagine Roy in the SSE. (Marth, Meta Knight, Roy, Ike).
Its simple, Roy's Final Smash will be his own critical from his game.
Here it goes, the background will change to a random Fire Emblem
scenery but the characters wont be sprites but remain 3-D.

The Boogerman

Smash Cadet
Right. In this case you shouldn't solely mention GameFAQs if there is a fanbase outside of that.
I dunno if you go to GameFaqs or not, but I was speaking directly to Crono, since he goes to GameFaqs, and knows how they acted about her.

Yeah, that was because she was the only viable female Fire Emblem character left. Up until Lyn was deconfirmed, nobody cared about Fire Emblem's biggest Mary-Sue.
Eirika, my friend. She fits the fencing thing Sakurai seemed to have an interest in.

Funny, I always thought that Eliwood was hated for being too dramatic.

Roy is arguably (or is) one of the smartest Lords on Fire Emblem history, and he was quiet alright, but he didn't hesitate when it came to defend his people. Is that kind of personality actually bad?.
Oh, and lol because your name is Roy-Kun. Pretty biased.

People hated him for lack of personality, or such. He's introduced with nothing, gets around with brash acts and just jumps into fighting. Not much of a personality. This is off what I read from the FE7 boards a while back, but w/e.

How about we get back on topic, does this theory seem a tiny bit viable at least?

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, your theory is very much understandable.
Also having all four of them isn't a bad idea either.
Just think of think if this.

Speed
Meta knight
Marth
Roy
Ike
Power

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
We all know Roy is a massive pimp and the coolest Fire Emblem character ever. It's also a well-known fact that he chose not to go into Brawl and that he's totally going ot be in SSB4 and be top tier. He wasn't top tier in Melee because he didn't feel like trying.
you so need to play FE4/meet_Sigurd

P.E

Smash Apprentice
I think that neither Marth nor Ness were meant to be in Brawl. They are in because they became popular due to Melee. As far as I know both game series have changing main characters (in contrast to DK, F-Zero, Metroid etc) but I can´t say for sure since I haven´t played Earthbound yet.

Nevertheless I´m glad both Marth and Ness made it back but I wouldn´t mind if they would have been replaced by e.g. Eliwood (Roy´s Father) and another Earthbound character together with not changing their movesets.

Concerning Mewto: Don´t know why he isn´t in Brawl. Maybe he´s not popular enough but personally I think that Pikachu, Jigglipuff, Lucario and the other three are more than enough!

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Marth takes the first field, it seems like he has the advantage, with the few platforms and aerial battling at a high.

Ike has the raided throne room, those pillars were definitely meant to be mauled and destroyed by him.

So that leaves the flaming area where the dragon would be summoned. Who? Who could they have here that the game had plans to include? Could it have been...Roy?

All that phi3r. Yeah I went there. Also, supposedly Sakurai was interested in making Roy fight like fencing, using his Sword of Seals as a Rapier esque weapon.

What the **** are you talking about? Read into stuff too much a bit? You have it in reverse - Ike would have an advantage on the first field because opponents would have little room to escape his massive range. Marth would take the second field cause he'd actually have to speed to hunt opponents down. The third field looks a lot like a map in Radiant Dawn that takes place inside of a cave.

None of the maps were designed for any characters, they're just based off of typical Fire Emblem settings, you tool.

The Boogerman

Smash Cadet

What the **** are you talking about? Read into stuff too much a bit? You have it in reverse - Ike would have an advantage on the first field because opponents would have little room to escape his massive range. Marth would take the second field cause he'd actually have to speed to hunt opponents down. The third field looks a lot like a map in Radiant Dawn that takes place inside of a cave.

None of the maps were designed for any characters, they're just based off of typical Fire Emblem settings, you tool.
Ok, you're flaming why? So I got the fields mixed up, according to you. Maybe if you understood what I said instead of trying to jump at the opportunity to grow your e-wang a bit, you'd learn. I mean, everyone else understood what I was saying, apparently you couldn't. Dyslexic much?

ConeZone

Smash Ace
yeah, if only...good thought though, only way of knowing would be to ask sakurai himself though hahaha

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think that neither Marth nor Ness were meant to be in Brawl. They are in because they became popular due to Melee. As far as I know both game series have changing main characters (in contrast to DK, F-Zero, Metroid etc) but I can´t say for sure since I haven´t played Earthbound yet.

Nevertheless I´m glad both Marth and Ness made it back but I wouldn´t mind if they would have been replaced by e.g. Eliwood (Roy´s Father) and another Earthbound character together with not changing their movesets.

Concerning Mewto: Don´t know why he isn´t in Brawl. Maybe he´s not popular enough but personally I think that Pikachu, Jigglipuff, Lucario and the other three are more than enough!
Ness, maybe, Marth, no. While both are in due to Melee and that the protagonist changes, these both have other statuses that keep them in. Marth is the original Fire Lord so he has a guaranteed spot. Ness is one of the original 12. Ironically, Lucas was going to replace Ness in Melee but MOTHER 3 wasn't out yet.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Castle Seige theory makes sense, IMO.. but Spear Pillar doesn't make that much sense. It's a good thought though.

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
Hector would have been the best character ever.

Fact.

Ummm.... Can you say massive opinion instead?
Id rather have Eliwood being Knight Lord without
the horse able to carry Durandal or even Lyn.
Brawl hints that Roy's real mom would be Lyn
because she has an AT. Yet its still plausible
Ninian can still be his mom too.

Top Bottom