• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Texture Recopilation [NEW: Space Castle]

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Nah, it's his bandwidth allotment for the hosting site. Whenever somebody views your pictures, they incur bandwidth, and if you exceed your limit, they kill your images until your bandwidth resets (monthly, usually). So the pictures in his account on that site must be getting quite a few hits!

And this is why I use sites like Photobucket for personal stuff, and tinypic or bayimg for random pictures that lots of people will view.

HyperNuke

Smash Rookie
I'm very new to SmashBoards and N64 modding. Just a few months ago I learned how to make texture packs. Your Melee FD and Dreamland night sound really cool, but unfortunately, I can't play any of them, because you hosted them on MegaUpload, which died and long since been replaced with Mega... Is there any change i can get one of these downloads? (In particular, Melee FD and Night Dreamland?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom