• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My SSE Thing: The Organization's Comeback: Prologue

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=929]My SSE Thing: The Organization's Comeback: Prologue[/drupal]

Being the scientist he was, Vexen had never really faded. The Vexen who had died at the hands of Axel was no more than a replica. And, seeing how Sora had defeated Marluxia and chose to keep his other memories, Vexen gave way to the light within his soul. Vexen decided to create copies of the other fallen members who had died at Sora's and Riku's hands. Since Sora had woken up, Vexen had been secretly watching him. After Xemnas had fallen, Vexen decided to abandon his lifestyle as a member of Organization 13 and help Sora face any future calamaties. To help him with this task, he needed to create replicas of all of the organization members, including Roxas.... This would all be completed in due time. First, he needed a piece of DNA from each of the fallen members. After 2 years, Vexen had completed this tedious task, and in the nick of time. A strange wormhole had appeared in The Kingdom Hearts Universe. He must warn Sora...

Okay, I know this doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but I can use all character movesets this way. This is all for now. I will be posting Vexen's set soon, so please be patient. I start school tomorrow, and the week after, I have finals, so it might take a bit longer than I might want. See yaz!
~PPL13

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I don't mean to insult... but this is definitely the worst SSE out there.... Its more of a Kingdom Hearts Fanfic than anything.

You need to take a good look at the work of others, especially MasterWarlord, Hyper_Ridley, and Spadefox and use it to improve your work. The same applies to your movesets which also need serious improvement.

Also... not every chapter needs its own page.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Needz less Kingdom Hearts.

Being the biggest fan of Kingdom Hearts in the Make Your Move thread, I feel it is my place to say that this could either work too good or very bad. Subspace Emissary is indeed a rip-off of Kingdom Hearts, but it seems that KH is becoming the rip-off with this. I know you love KH, and so do I, but you must know that you can't focus your story on one universe of gaming, because MYM is an omnipotent activity.

Chris is right about it sounding like the generic KH fanfiction, so this is definitely not the place for it. I am sorry for sounding harsh, but I want to avoid hard hits on you, because you seem like a sweet person.

Top Bottom