• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Sonic SSE Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Ok this is my SSE into for Sonic, I also did one for PT. just a little background info the begging will take place in dimension separate from the SSB world.

Begin Intro
The screen comes in on Sonic as he is running across a Green Hills, From the corner of Sonics eye he see Tails fly in.
“Sonic, slow down” Tails says.
“What is it Tails” Sonic said coming to a screeching halt.
“Its Amy and Knuckles they were kidnapped!” exclaimed Tails.
“By Who?” Sonic said worried.
“By Me of course” a familiar voice coming from a Circle Shaped Craft. Sonic looked up to see a very familiar site, Egg Man in his Egg Craft as he saw Sonic on his first appearance. Beside Eggman stood a metallic looking figure that resembled Sonic.
“Eggman what do you want this time” shouted Sonic.
“Its not about what I want this time” Eggman chuckled as he tapped some buttons on his control board. A hula-hoop sized ring shout out of the craft and encircled Tails. With a look of fear tails knew he was trapped as the ring flew back into the Craft and Dr Eggman grabbed it.
“Stop Eggman! Give me Tails!” shouted Sonic as Sonic ran toward the craft.
“Not so fast Sonic” said Eggman, pointing at a Subspace Bomb opened by 2 ROBS as the clocked ticked down too 2 minutes. “Take care Sonic, im sure Metal Sonic will help you disarm the bomb” laughed Eggman.
Within a moment Eggman opened up a portal and disappeared. Sonic ran toward Metal Sonic.
(Boss: Sonic vs Metal Sonic)
After the battle Sonic notices the bomb is ticking down to 10 seconds. Sonic trys to disarm it but realizes there isn’t enough time. 3..2..1, Sonic heard the boom but was surrounded by a bright green light before he could feel anything.
“Get up Sonic, No time for games” Sonic heard. Sonic opened his eyes to see none other than Shadow the Hedgehog. “Sonic I have business to take care of, Sonic I will find you later but you go see if you can find Mario”
“Mario?” said Sonic.
“Im sure you’ll find a way” said Shadow as in a flash of light he was gone. Sonic looked around seeing he was no longer in his world. Sonic ran off toward the setting sun.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Um...noo. Honestly, you have to ask in your right mind. Would Knuckles actually be kidnapped? Maybe Amy and Creme instead. Makes more sense.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Um...noo. Honestly, you have to ask in your right mind. Would Knuckles actually be kidnapped? Maybe Amy and Creme instead. Makes more sense.
obviously you dont know much about sonic , knuckles may be a power house but hes an idiot

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Knuckles always gets fooled, he could get kidnapped...

Nice story, although I dont like the part where Shadow saves him, I'd prefer a Nintendo char saving him just for the thrill. The thing is, I can't think of a good save from any Nintendo character (except for Kirby on his superstar but thats because i've alredy seen it on the other video >.<).

Or if Shadow were to save him then Shadow should at least be an AT on the game, which i'd prefer Knuckles or Tails to be if anyone has to be, honestly.

Edit: Or maybe both Metal Sonic and Shadow could be alternate customes to Sonic, I know all AC of Sonic have been seen on the demo, but I am counting on them getting changed... I mean darker shades of blue with a slightly different show color?

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
I kind of like the idea behind the intro, especially the Metal Sonic part. Very nice intro, although I do have to agree with Raykz, it would be awesome if a Nintendo character was the one that saved him.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Actually, Knuckles did get kidnapped, but that was in Sonic Advance 2, which had all the plot depth of damp pavement. Anyway, I',m thinking this intro features too much of Sonic's background. Being a guest star, it would make more sense to have him play the part of a supporting character.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Actually, Knuckles did get kidnapped, but that was in Sonic Advance 2, which had all the plot depth of damp pavement. Anyway, I',m thinking this intro features too much of Sonic's background. Being a guest star, it would make more sense to have him play the part of a supporting character.
Yea but it's not that bad, maybe he could cut on the Amy/Knuckles thing and just show how Eggman kidnaps Tails, leaves the bomb and Metal Sonic behind, that could be good... Actually I just had an idea for a storyline myself (nothing to do with that previously stated) I might develop it right now.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The screen comes in, Mario by himself (this is alredy deep into the story, Mario got separated from Pit somewhere along the way)

Wario comes into the screen from behind and charges up his laser gun. Upon firing he screams: "TAKE THIS!" *LAUGH*

Mario turns around, and projectile comes out from the gun, the scene turns into slow motion. The sound of really fast steps resonate. A blue blur passes too fast for the eye in front of Mario and now he is gone.

The scene returns to normal speed and Wario looks at the spot Mario was, Wide-Eyed and Startled he turns towards his side. Sonic is standing there with Mario next to him. "MAMA MIA!" Mario says

"Let me handle this" Sonic says

You now battle Wario as Sonic.

Screen comes back, Wario is all beaten, he laughs, then looks to his back and laughs a little more. Wario hops into his bike and then attempts to run over you, Sonic moves away to the side.

Now that Wario is gone Sonic looks at what Wario was looking at, now visible since Wario has left. A bomb is there with a 5 on its counter.

"Grab my hand and hold tight Mario" Sonic screams

Mario grabs Sonics arm and then the bomb explodes.

The screen shows the explosion from a far away angle, and a blue blur can be seen in the distance running away from the explosion going into a forest.

What do you guys think :p?

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
has anybody mentioned the sheer COST of getting those characters??? no way, realistically, would Nintendo pay THAT MUCH for a SSE thing. EDIT: I count 5 copyrighted characters. EDIT EDIT: not counting Sonic

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This story is bull crap. Tails will be a playable character and in this your making shadow playable instead.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
has anybody mentioned the sheer COST of getting those characters??? no way, realistically, would Nintendo pay THAT MUCH for a SSE thing. EDIT: I count 5 copyrighted characters. EDIT EDIT: not counting Sonic
Hmnmm, As Sonic is in the game that means that the Sonic franchise has been added, since I doubt Sakurai only asked for the character himself, as Sakurai would like the freedom to include items and stages of Sonic. That means that in all "acceptable" terms (meaning not portraying characters putside of their nature (ie: like making Sonic some really sinister bad guy)) Sakurai has freedom to include Sonic copyrighted characters.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
See the underlined text.

That, sir, could not have been a truer statement---especially when you extend it to all of the other next gen Sonic games that try to incorporate some semblance of a "developed" plotline.

o.o; *prepares to be bombarded.*

Smooth Criminal

SiD

Smash Master
*Bombards Smooth with detailed plot analysis's of Sonic NextGen and millions of Shadow fan fiction*

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
''Eggman! Get back here with Amy now!" Sonic screamed out.

''SONNIICCC!'' She cried out being carried away into the distance by the manic of a villain . Sonic rushed after but finds himself unconscious when a hammer hits him over the head. King Dedede stands hammer drawn with Sonic layed out on the ground.

''Not so fast" Dedede exclaims.

''Yoshi!!"

''Wha?" Dedede turns confused at the noise to see Yoshi standing.

-insert fight between Yoshi and Dedede.-

Yoshi wins and takes Sonic off to safety.

Frogla

Smash Ace
i figure the 3rd partys wont start off in the nintendo deminsion. Since this is Nintendo world i bet theyll start in there own and have to find a way in. Shadow wouldnt be playable i dont think neither would tails, amy or knuckles they would all be assist trophies. Shadow would be trying to find the doctor and gets turned into a trophy like the rest of the sonic clan.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
obviously you dont know much about sonic , knuckles may be a power house but hes an idiot
Knux isn't much of an idiot, he gets fooled b/c of his dislike of Sonic and he's gullible. Besides, it makes more sense if Creme got kidnapped along with Amy, not Knuckles.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
that yoshi story is a funny one, that would be sweet. i really like the mario entry into the sse tho, sonic should come and help mario if he gets in trouble...just to show him that he is better, Go Sonic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom