• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Ultimate hype tier list

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
So right now I'm trying to save money so I can't buy ultimate yet however I made a tier list for all the characters I am hyped for keep in mind this list is for characters I am hyped for meaning this is all my opinion also this is nothing to do with how good or bad the characters are without further Ado check this out
(Warning memes and terrible opinions ahoy)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
RedDragon64 RedDragon64 If you want to make changes to your post, use the Edit button (it should be on the bottom left of your posts). If you want to quote multiple people at the same time, there's a "+Quote" button between the Like button and the Reply button.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Is this based off of how much hype it brought when they got in, or how much we're looking forward to playing them?

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
RedDragon64 RedDragon64 If you want to make changes to your post, use the Edit button (it should be on the bottom left of your posts). If you want to quote multiple people at the same time, there's a "+Quote" button between the Like button and the Reply button.
I know that I was kind of not paying attention when I was typing that out
Is this based off of how much hype it brought when they got in, or how much we're looking forward to playing them?
The second one if it was the first one then piranha plant would be top tier but piranha plant is trash and will never be high tier LOL also it is how much I WANT TO PLAY THEM not the whole fanbase

Last edited:

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
Memes: no.

Terrible opinions: yes.
Oh is it because I don't like "piranha plant" because they "took a character slot"
Because there "not a real character"
Or maybe it's because they are "not Geno"
Or "anybody else that I would want except for a freaking plant"

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Oh is it because I don't like "piranha plant" because they "took a character slot"
Because there "not a real character"
Or maybe it's because they are "not Geno"
Or "anybody else that I would want except for a freaking plant"
No, it’s just that you dared put Perfection (:ultkingdedede:) so low.

Top Bottom