• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my secondary-Mario^^

bigman40

Smash Master
One thing, try finding at least someone that plays closeto your lvl (I know you posted it but still). rating against a computer is not really a good way to be rated in my opinion, but i'll try to rate the best I can.

Ok, the charging smashes thing shouldn't really be used alot against people cause it leaves you open for a counter atk. I'd say to use it only when you confident that you are going to hit them.

Know that when throwing, use Dthrow for floaty characters and use Uthrow for fast fallers. It leads into combos. Also, use the Uair more. At some points in your fight you could have used the Uair to continue your combo.

Other than that I'd say it's okay simply cause your only playing a computer. If you can, try to get a recording playing against people.

iMichael

Smash Lord
i didnt bother watching once i saw the cpu. But just outta curiosity; if mario's your 2ndary, who's your main?
Yeah once I saw the cpu I closed it. Who is your main? If your by yourself, just practice l-canceling, wavelanding, Mario's up-B glitch and stuff like that. Playing these cpu's aint gonna get u anywhere. Well lvl 1 cpu's for the DI =D

Top Bottom