• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U "My Music" Full Default Stage Song Listings PLUS Direct Audio! (Will Be Updated With New Remixeses)

D

Deleted member

Glad to know Environmental Noises is still in!

not serious btw

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
I really want some Sonic Remixes... Also, note the lack of 3D world and Galaxy remixes, doesn't that strike you as odd? Anyway, my bet is a total of around 500 songs in the Wii U version.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
OH MY GOD!
The Super Mario World Medley is so incredible!

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
BIS and 3D World's final themes? NEW Mother remixes and most of the existing remixes available from the start? Heck yes! Now just give me Epic Yarn's and Brawl's Butter Building and some more Air Ride stuff via CDs.

By the way, consider that we already know the starting song roster is 323 songs, and there's likely at least a half-dozen unlockable stages and unlockable boss tunes contributing a likely 30+ more, plus whatever CDs get us. For comparison, Brawl had 130-some unlockables songs out of its 300-ish (258 in sound test). If that's the case here, we're likely looking at a bare minimum of 500+ songs in Wii U!

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty satisfied with the music choices, although I was hoping Never Let Up! or the Final Antasma Battle from "Dream Team" will make it in.

My one gripe is that Gear Getaway & Mole Patrol are almost the same song, with minor differences in the main key. If they were to have done an original Rocket Barrel track, I'd prefer this one because I love the bridge portion of it.

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
I wonder if I'm the only one who's going to put brawl&Melee menu on high whilst everything else is on zero :p

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Ugh. Why is Mushroom Gorge here? That's possibly the worst song I've ever heard in the Mario Kart series. To be honest though, almost all of Mario Kart Wii's soundtrack sounded like ass...

SonicMario

Smash Master
>mfw Pac-Man and Mega Man gets more love than Sanic.

Eh, that might be more of a lazy Sega then it is Nintendo. Namco helped with the game so it's natural they had some of their composers make something for Pac-Man. And Megaman was bound to have some help with the music since he's one of the newcomers many were excited for, partly for the use of Megaman Music. (And those who make the Megaman Music aren't exactly doing a whole lot these days with how long it's been since a new Megaman game :V)

That said as much as it's a shame that it seems most of it is recycled from Brawl. It's really hard to go wrong with Sonic music choices in general (Unless you did something like make the tracks mainly from Sonic Chronicles or most of the generic Shadow the Hedgehog level tracks) as even the Brawl selection was decent. Just because there's not many remixes do I feel the Sonic series is under represented. Knowing Escape from the City being apart of this massive soundtrack is satisfying enough for me and we don't even know what could be hidden in the songs yet to be uncovered. ^^

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman

The default music is amazing. Disappointed in the kirby music though.
I'm disappointed in the Great Cave Offensive as a whole. THIS is actually Sakurai's biasism, using purely Kirby stages from games he's done. The entire stage list in Wii U is from Super Star, nothing from the great Return To Dreamland OR Triple Deluxe. Not even a return of Fountain of Dreams or an Amazing Mirror stage. Rant over, but yeah, Kirby is disappointing here

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I'm disappointed in the Great Cave Offensive as a whole. THIS is actually Sakurai's biasism, using purely Kirby stages from games he's done. The entire stage list in Wii U is from Super Star, nothing from the great Return To Dreamland OR Triple Deluxe. Not even a return of Fountain of Dreams or an Amazing Mirror stage. Rant over, but yeah, Kirby is disappointing here
Eh, to be fair, Smash Bros 4 is too heavily about the newer games. It's nice having some old games being picked over newer ones for a change. Hopefully Kirby will have a 2nd stage being based on one of the newer games though.

Fountain of Dreams is from a game he made, just wanting to point that out.

Last edited:

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Eh, to be fair, Smash Bros 4 is too heavily about the newer games. It's nice having some old games being picked over newer ones for a change. Hopefully Kirby will have a 2nd stage being based on one of the newer games though.

Here's hoping he'd bring back Fountain of Dreams with that amazing orchestra song.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman

I'm very clearly aware Fountain of Dreams is from ones he made, that's why it's separated from the other sentence by a period with me saying "NOT even".

Naoshi

I'm very clearly aware Fountain of Dreams is from ones he made, that's why it's separated from the other sentence by a period with me saying "NOT even".
o i c

Hopefully we'll get nice DLC stages

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549

Ermagerd. This is Baiten Katos? Best song in the game. My mind is blown.

Last edited:

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Baites Kaitos got music in Smash Bros?

I seriously hated that game. The story was awful, the characters sucked, the battle system was obnoxious.

But Jesus H Christ did it have some beautiful music.

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl

but in a way all stages kirby has in smash are either form super star, or have content that was in SS and other games...

Naoshi

but in a way all stages kirby has in smash are either form super star, or have content that was in SS and other games...
Super Star is also the most popular Kirby game and does have a lot of variety that would make nice stage content. Halberd and CGO are great examples of that. Half of the other Kirby stages in the Smash Bros series are based on KDL1 though (except one being based on Kirby's Adventure).

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Engage the Enemy is in which would be cool but it's shorter than it should be and listening to it, it cuts at the worst time which ruins the flow and it's glaringly obvious. The musics about to calm down a bit for the "sad/emotional" part to kick in but instead it goes straight to just before the build up for "really epic moment number 2"

Way to ruin my favourite track in all video game history.

Yes I'm really pissed at this.

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Engage the Enemy is in which would be cool but it's shorter than it should be and listening to it, it cuts at the worst time which ruins the flow and it's glaringly obvious. The musics about to calm down a bit for the "sad/emotional" part to kick in but instead it goes straight to just before the build up for "really epic moment number 2"

Same thing happened to ID (Purpose). Still an amazing track, but without the build-up, it takes away from the overall epicness of it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Same thing happened to ID (Purpose). Still an amazing track, but without the build-up, it takes away from the overall epicness of it.
Yeah most of my favourite tracks in-game suffer from having certain pieces cut. ID (Purpose) is another of those. I swear if it happens to Jergingha...
I can take solace at Dark Bowser's not being ridiculously cut though, right?

Last edited:

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking that Pirate Ship is coming back, since it's a little weird that Toon Link doesn't have a stage of his own. I'm also predicting Flat Zone 3 as a new stage and possibly Rumble Falls coming back as a past stage.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
No Mega Man 7,9, and 10 music!!!! You gotta be kidding me. Not even Galaxy Man? Have they even heard that song! They really dropped the ball on that one. That being said I do look forward to the medleys...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

I didn't like the cutting songs thing, but it seems that they're cut to fit an around 2-minute loop (default matches last 2 minutes as well).

Some DK Island Swing remixes (N64 and Brawl versions included) also have their beginning parts cut to reduce track length.

I don't really agree with the "fitting in around 2 minutes" thing, especially considering previous Smash games had longer tracks. I mean, I can see the reason of doing that, but I heavily disagree with it from an artistic point of view.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
I.... I cant, I just cant! Why are there SO MANY SONGS I LOVE! To many to name in fact! It's just........ GIIIAHHHH why is this soundtrack so awesome. I want this game. If for nothing else but the soundtrack. (there's a lot more than just the soundtrack but even still)

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
Super Star is also the most popular Kirby game and does have a lot of variety that would make nice stage content. Halberd and CGO are great examples of that. Half of the other Kirby stages in the Smash Bros series are based on KDL1 though (except one being based on Kirby's Adventure).
Green greens is present on super star, and Fountaiin of dreams too! i was just joking though.

it's far better than the DK situation, where every game gets just jungle when there is a crapload of other environments to pull from... and when they do vary, we get **** like 75m and jungle falls...

Heropon Riki

Smash Apprentice
NNID
atlantis24
3DS FC
4725-8178-7452
I'm thinking that Pirate Ship is coming back, since it's a little weird that Toon Link doesn't have a stage of his own. I'm also predicting Flat Zone 3 as a new stage and possibly Rumble Falls coming back as a past stage.
I believe there is a Great Sea remix on Skyloft so I really doubt Pirate Ship is coming back.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
It's a shame that Palutena's Temple will most likely have the best music. I can tell I probably won't like that stage unless it's an 8 player fight.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Still waiting on the good Kirby songs from Return to Dreamland and Triple Deluxe. Waiting for the "good" Tropical Freeze songs as well.:glare:

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
I'm spreading my love for the Smash rendition of Bubblegum K.K. <3 I really love they made this pop song in AC into more vibrant one on Smash. Also, I love that part when it becomes fashion show-like, lets say it sounds like it came from Style Savvy. <3 <3 <3

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I'm spreading my love for the Smash rendition of Bubblegum K.K. <3 I really love they made this pop song in AC into more vibrant one on Smash. Also, I love that part when it becomes fashion show-like, lets say it sounds like it came from Style Savvy. <3 <3 <3
YAS it's giving me.... Animal Crossing fierceness

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Good
  • I'm really digging the Mega Man remixes. Shadow Man, in particular, is a really good choice.
  • Lots of love for Mario Galaxy.
  • The Duck Hunt Medley is one of the best things.
  • Wonderful 101 music? Rad.
  • FINALLY a Wario song that's not from WarioWare.
Bad
  • A complete dearth of Sonic remixes so far. I hope Knight of the Wind isn't actually in there. I can't take anymore samey, cheesy Sonic vocal themes. There are so many great tunes in that series that aren't performed by Crush 40 and the like. Generations and All-Stars Racing Transformed had some stellar Sonic remixes. If Smash isn't going to make new ones of their own, they should at least borrow some of those.
  • Not much variety in DK music. Let's fix that.
  • A smattering of Mario & Luigi tunes, but no sign of any Paper Mario (which I prefer). We haven't even confirmed if the 3DS medley is in the Wii U version.

Top Bottom