• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My marth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altres

Smash Apprentice
How do I improve my Marth?

I'm 3rd best on my block. I'm not good at all that techinical stuff, no strategy. The closest thing I get to strategy is: Scare them with an fsmash, obviously they roll/spotdodge, and punish them with dancing blades. Do you think I can get better?Am I on a good start?(I'm 12):(

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Enzo

Smash Lord
How do I improve my Marth?

I'm 3rd best on my block. I'm not good at all that techinical stuff, no strategy. The closest thing I get to strategy is: Scare them with an fsmash, obviously they roll/spotdodge, and punish them with dancing blades. Do you think I can get better?Am I on a good start?(I'm 12):(
who cares if your twelve go to tourneys and wreck in friendlies :)
that's how youll get bettr

If you cant go to tourneys (since you probly have loads of parent johns, ive been in your position b4) try and play any1 else that plays smash near you, and if it comes to it, online wont kill you either

And watch mikehaze/ any1 else on the video thread and try to pick up on their strategies, but dont just like "copy-paste" it either though

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There are already a slew of threads for these types of conversations... you should partake in them instead of making new ones !_!

Welcome to the marth boards anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom