• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** it.

Vote: Penguin

I'll cringe doing this later.

D

Deleted member

If anyone says one word, I'm killing everyone in this room and the myself

*Now loading...*

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To be fair, scum going after scum is the perfect way for scum to look town. That's what my premise was for a lot of my past reasonings, which nobody seemed to understand. I was too far down in the realm of percieved reverse psychology.
And this was actually my theory.

After your interactions yesterday, I thought there was a decent chance your both a team. And maybe you are, but right now I’m leaning towards you being town which makes me have to say so is kary.

D

Deleted member

And just like a magic trick, the user known as Poyzin, UtopianPoyzin, was lynched. At the last minute, he thought he could live, but alas, that was all for naught.
Now, gang, let's unmask him
Mr. Compress
Quirk: Compress

"They call me a magician because I'm magical in bed."

You are Mr. Compress, the Villain Jailkeeper. Your Quirk, Compress, allows you to compress any objects you touch into small marbles.

Normal Abilities:
-Keen Eye: Once per game, you may target another user to have their full role PM revealed to you.

Quirk Abilities:
-Compress: Every Night, you may compress someone, preventing them from acting while also protecting them from being targeted by other abilities.
*You may compress your teammates, but not yourself.
-Kidnap: Once during the Night, you may prepare to kidnap someone the following Day. This will make their vote null, however, it'll also make them unlynchable.
*You cannot kidnap yourself or your teammates.
Wait a moment, you're no Sero!

"Damnit, and I would have gotten away with jt too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dead dog. But it doesn't matter, because we, the League of Villains will still trium-- hm hmm!!"

Yeah yeah, please shut up now, okay?

UtopianPoyzin was lynched. He was the Villain Jailkeeper

Night 5 begins now and ends in 24 hours.
Z25 Z25 Dooplissity Dooplissity #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Ura Ura Just a penguin Just a penguin

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The deadline for the Night is extended for 1 hour because @Shishœ may not be around for the usual time. If she still isn't around for the extended deadline, then I get to take over again and you have to deal with me invading your inboxes for the Night. :p

That leaves 4 hours and 10 minutes in the phase as of this post.

D

Deleted member

**** no, they killed a puppy!
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya
Quirk: One For All

"Once I figure out how to punch without breaking my arm, you'll all be so sorry!"

You are Izuku Midoriya, the Hero Follower. Your Quirk, One For All, stores energy and can be passed down to another, growing stronger with each generation.

Normal Abilities:
-Follow: Every Night, you may Follow someone to find out whether they used a Normal or Quirk Ability.
-Hero Notes for the Future: You can write notes in your Role PM that will be revealed in the main thread upon your death.

Quirk Abilities:
N/A
No fluff, I'm just mad they killed a literal puppy. Hm? What's this, the puppy wrote something
I really didn't think I was dying tonight buy okay I guess.
Actions:
Night 1 followed Pokechu, Pokechu used a Normal action
Night 2 followed the penguin guy, No result
Night 3 followed GLG, GLG used a Quirk action.
Night 4 followed Doops, Doops used a Normal action
Night 5 followed Z25, ...
Reads:
Clear: GLG
Town > Doop > Z25 > Penguin > Scum
Indy: Ura
Kary has been killed. They were the Hero Follower

Day 6 begins now and end in 48 hours.
Z25 Z25 Dooplissity Dooplissity giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Ura Ura Just a penguin Just a penguin

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's just us 5 now huh?

Things have gone down to the wire.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
**** no, they killed a puppy!
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya
Quirk: One For All

"Once I figure out how to punch without breaking my arm, you'll all be so sorry!"

You are Izuku Midoriya, the Hero Follower. Your Quirk, One For All, stores energy and can be passed down to another, growing stronger with each generation.

Normal Abilities:
-Follow: Every Night, you may Follow someone to find out whether they used a Normal or Quirk Ability.
-Hero Notes for the Future: You can write notes in your Role PM that will be revealed in the main thread upon your death.

Quirk Abilities:
N/A
No fluff, I'm just mad they killed a literal puppy. Hm? What's this, the puppy wrote something
I really didn't think I was dying tonight buy okay I guess.
Actions:
Night 1 followed Pokechu, Pokechu used a Normal action
Night 2 followed the penguin guy, No result
Night 3 followed GLG, GLG used a Quirk action.
Night 4 followed Doops, Doops used a Normal action
Night 5 followed Z25, ...
Reads:
Clear: GLG
Town > Doop > Z25 > Penguin > Scum
Indy: Ura
Kary has been killed. They were the Hero Follower

Day 6 begins now and end in 48 hours.
Z25 Z25 Dooplissity Dooplissity giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Ura Ura Just a penguin Just a penguin
Wow you really went with no quirk for him, huh?

IT fits but still.

Anyway, I redirected kary last night.

I was thinking of not using it but thought it might be worth checking out.

I have no quotes from doop or penguin or I'd have redirected one of them. they both avoided quoting others convientatly.

I went with kary just in case but I didn't think they were scum after yesterday.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Notice how following Penguin provided a No Result.

That's pretty sus man.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And yeah, Doop get in here an full claim now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

That's pretty sus man.
Agreed. Likely a godfather effect. That usually is only affected by lynches.

Plus All for one fits that quite well.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

That's pretty sus man.
Penguin claimed that they never used an ability so it at least lines up with that.
I'm going to vote for either Doop or penguin today but I haven't decided which yet.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Penguin claimed that they never used an ability so it at least lines up with that.
I'm going to vote for either Doop or penguin today but I haven't decided which yet.
At the same time, first they said they only used it a few times, and then supposedly they never used it.

Which is very contradicting.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Same. You and Z are pretty much safe so it's either one of those two.

And so far, i'm inclined to say Doop but Penguin is a possibility.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So guys...

I just got great news...

I found out my Blood Curdle can actually prevent Mafia from using their kill since there's only one member left. And since I used Blood Scrape on Jojaloe N1 (who's now replaced by Penguin), I can totally prevent him from using his kill N6.

So given the even of a Doop Town flip, I can completely stop Penguin from using his kill. Either way, we win.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I don't really have any reason to believe penguin is scum at this point which is why I'm leaning towards penguin being town, but penguin just quoted Z25 so if we lynch doop Z25 can redirect penguin onto himself.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't really have any reason to believe penguin is scum at this point which is why I'm leaning towards penguin being town, but penguin just quoted Z25 so if we lynch doop Z25 can redirect penguin onto himself.
Unfortunately I can't.

I tried to redirect kary to kary last night and was told I couldn 't do that. I dont know why though.

We still have Ura's idea and I can force to be blocked by Ura it sounds like if it comes down to it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I can't.

I tried to redirect kary to kary last night and was told I couldn 't do that. I dont know why though.

We still have Ura's idea and I can force to be blocked by Ura it sounds like if it comes down to it.
You could also redirect to Ura and then Ura could use his reflect.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Unfortunately I can't.

Yeah all you have to do is redirect Penguin to himself and then I use my Blood Curdle. Game, Set, & Match.

#SpiteMafia

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Also want to apologize for my moronic voting pattern at the end of D5. Utopian suckered me in to thinking he was Town and given what happened to Chu, I actually fell for it. My B guys.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You could also redirect to Ura and then Ura could use his reflect.
I believe my Blood Curdle only prevents someone from acting. Provided I used Blood Scrape in a previous Night which I did N1.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah all you have to do is redirect Penguin to himself and then I use my Blood Curdle. Game, Set, & Match.

#SpiteMafia
I'm not allowed to redirect him to himself. Or I would. Thats why I thought one of your abilities might stop him If I redirect him to you.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Was your reflect one use only?
You mean Blade Block?

Nah, that was a one-time use my guy, I said two-use to get Mafia to not target me lol. But rest assured everything I said is true.

Blood Curdle can be used as many times provided I used Blood Scrape on them in a prior Night. I intend to use this on Penguin should Doop flip Town.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well, just going to throw my vote in now since we've found a way to win the game. Regardless of Doop's flip.

Vote: Dooplissity

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
vote doop

Alright guys, I'm Nezu. I have two abilities, both normal.

Hide and Squeak: During the night, I can hide behind a player. I can't be killed if I do so, but if they are killed, I die too.
N1: Pokechu
N2: Maven
N3: GLG
N4: Penguin
N5: No Action

Ring Bell: I can override a lynch and make it a No Lynch instead. I'll be using this today, since I'm worried that Ura is not truth-telling and something like: Doop Lynch - 4 left
Nightkill and Ura Wins/Leaves - 2 left, GG.
could happen. If Ura's on our side then we win anyway.

I also have A Thing from GLG. I don't want to claim it because I'll probably use it tonight and it could be relevant. He should know what it is and why this makes sense, so he can confirm.

If someone else can think of a better strategy, given my power, go ahead, but I think Ura's plan is basically it, even if I don't entirely trust him.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote: Doop

I haven't decided who I think is the last scum between doop or penguin, but I don't think I can let doop into lylo with the ability to cause a nolynch.

Top Bottom