• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
He handed out the receiver to pokechu a townie. Chu has no reason to lie about this if he was town. Glg came in after chu said he got a receiver to clear the confusion up. He’s momo
Ooooo, yes. I do actually remember GLG's claim now. Fair enough there. Still, that's 1 of 7 people left. Kary is adamant about them being Deku, so I won't question it or else I'll be bombarded. I know who I am, but my only visible proof of it is Kary's role in the open, which is understandably not enough. I said I would have made another move to prove it, but nobody granted that to me.

Whenever I claim in mafia, I always die the same phase. Weird.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nobody can prove their anything until their dead. Which is why I'm going to prove that I'm town in roughly 54 minutes, and you all can look back at my role and say "Hmm." while mafia is just chuckling.
Except you can prove yourself as town.

If you’ve got a theory for why chu had a receiver and no one counter claim glg who said he was momo and made it, then how is he not town/lying?

There is no reason for a villain to have a transciever.

On top of that glg said several other people have gotten items from him. No one has objected to this and it’s like scum got one of his items. Actually that reminds me.

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun please tell us who you sent items too.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Ooooo, yes. I do actually remember GLG's claim now. Fair enough there. Still, that's 1 of 7 people left. Kary is adamant about them being Deku, so I won't question it or else I'll be bombarded. I know who I am, but my only visible proof of it is Kary's role in the open, which is understandably not enough. I said I would have made another move to prove it, but nobody granted that to me.
Answers above point.

that's 1 of 7 people left
that's 1 of 7 people down* as town

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Except you can prove yourself as town.

If you’ve got a theory for why chu had a receiver and no one counter claim glg who said he was momo and made it, then how is he not town/lying?

There is no reason for a villain to have a transciever.

On top of that glg said several other people have gotten items from him. No one has objected to this and it’s like scum got one of his items. Actually that reminds me.

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun please tell us who you sent items too.
I put my tracking device on praline night one.
I gave pokechu the reveiver night 2
I gave doop an item night three.
I gave ryu an item that would allow him to pm Shish any message to post in thread. But then he died.

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin typically people only really claim once people are suspicious of them so that’s probably why you die in phases when you claim.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Answers above point.

that's 1 of 7 people down* as town
Well let’s continue.

I’ve proving my role and restrictions pre game and this game.

If your town karry has to be deku which means they are town.

Ura is third party and lost. Now unless this is a 1000 iq play and he is actually alligned with mafia then he’s basically town at this point. If not then gg to Ura for those strats.

That s 4 more two roles confirmed. From there it’s a easy process to eliminate scum.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I put my tracking device on praline night one.
I gave pokechu the reveiver night 2
I gave doop an item night three.
I gave ryu an item that would allow him to pm Shish any message to post in thread. But then he died.

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin typically people only really claim once people are suspicious of them so that’s probably why you die in phases when you claim.
This is good info to have, thank you. It’s nice to have a better picture

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...I guess we're playing hot potato with lynching today?

Man the graveyard might actually be literally rolling in their grave. I can only imagine what they're saying there lmao.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin typically people only really claim once people are suspicious of them so that’s probably why you die in phases when you claim.
If you claim on the phases where everybody is looking directly at you, then my question to you is, why would you wait to the very last possible minute to claim? Last uPick, I claimed at the final possible moment I could, and then JTB destroyed the third party and I got ignited that same night. I realized that it would be smarter to get my info right into the open the moment I promised it. I promised it yesterday, and there wasn't any reason that I should hide it as #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary said. I'm trying to become an experienced player, and I felt like just leaving it in the open was the best move. When it comes to the actual moves I made though, I made rookie targets and made up poor excuses for actions that should have been properly justified.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm deku, I have the two normal abilities already mentioned. I don't have a quirk.

I want to kill the penguin guy mostly because I hate people coasting all game.
But also because I think if poyzin's scum, he's probably scum with the penguin guy, rather than say doops.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm deku, I have the two normal abilities already mentioned. I don't have a quirk.

I want to kill the penguin guy mostly because I hate people coasting all game.
But also because I think if poyzin's scum, he's probably scum with the penguin guy, rather than say doops.
I understand why deku has no quirk in your claim but I also think this makes no sense when he’s only quirkless for four episodes

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Since we can't decide, it would be nice if we had an RNG lynch between Penguin and Utopian lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now now, what did we say about S P O I L E R S.

That's like the most integral detail of Season 3.
Anyone who reads a simple synopsis of the show will learn this.

It’s basically known by all. And I’m not sure what you mean with season 3. Season 3s arc is about how deku is t all might and needs to find his own take on what he should be like as hero.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Anyone who reads a simple synopsis of the show will learn this.

It’s basically known by all. And I’m not sure what you mean with season 3. Season 3s arc is about how deku is t all might and needs to find his own take on what he should be like as hero.
Dude it was a joke. It was because it lasts for like 0% of the actual content of the anime because he gets One for All after the freaking sludge villain. Deku wasn't even a contender for UA yet, not to mention light years away from receiving his provisional hero license. That's why I edited the "spoilers" so much.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
And because we all forget that Deku was quirkless by the time season 3 comes around. He had already been through so much stuff that the average viewer doesn't care about the fact that Deku was once quirkless when he was rescuing Bakugo from the Vanguard Action Squad/All for One

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Rough vote count
Penguin(2) Poyzon, Kary
Poyzon(3) z25, glg. Doop
Ura (1) ura

Not voting: penguin
Penguin voted for me. I also unvoted from penguin, but that's about to change right about Vote: Penguin now. I realized that doing nothing is a terrible way to go out, and I would rather live than see penguin live.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And no one wants to ride the Ura Hype Train. Shame. :(

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...hold on a sec...

What if Kary and Doop were Scum? :confused:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The users on Poyzin's lynch is Z, GLG, Doop, and Kary. Z & GLG are confirmed townie. Kary and Doop not so much.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm so crazy enough to try it...

Vote: Kary

Top Bottom