• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Are you for real dude?
oh no LOL

I mean, it is going to be a big shock for some people who have SO much faith I'm this or that alignment etc LOL but I was just kidding, it gave me a good excuse to post my favorite gif

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
oh no LOL

I mean, it is going to be a big shock for some people who have SO much faith I'm this or that alignment etc LOL but I was just kidding, it gave me a good excuse to post my favorite gif
No I meant you saying you were going to flip Town.

That would be wack no lie.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No I meant you saying you were going to flip Town.

That would be wack no lie.
oh yeah I'm flipping town LOL

but I'm a bit excited to see all the roles... I can't go down stating my scumreads because aside from Poy I HAVE NONE LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hey Pokechu Pokechu , now that you're dead, does that mean that the only game you can play is The Great Ghoul Duel by Google? (Literally for no reason I just found out that the servers are still up and have been up since Halloween, y'all down for a game?)
ooo I've never heard of it, lemme check it out! Sounds pretty cool

but google can't ever top its pac-man ;)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...yeah just gonna wait and see the results.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
ooo I've never heard of it, lemme check it out! Sounds pretty cool

but google can't ever top its pac-man ;)
You haven't heard of the world renowned Great Ghoul Duel? It was an online multiplayer game that lasted for the two days surrounding Halloween, and while I haven't played it since November 2nd, it was the most fun I've had with a Google Doodle since the Pac-Man map, and even moreso. It's practically a .io game, but me and some friends still got a lobby and mastered the craft while we could. There are still dedicated multiplayer servers, we could set up a lobby if you wanted.

D

Deleted member

"It seems as the Night comes, I shall be claimed by it. Hmph, how ironic, never did I think the Night would betray me, but I guess you cannot trust anyone in this world. Do not worry, my friends, I do not hlld this against you. Considering the circ--"

What the **** are you doing and why is your text so difficult to read?

"--umstances, it is only natural no one could believe m--"

I don't think he's going to get this done anytime soon, let's just get this over with.
Fumikage Tokoyami
Quirk: Dark Shadow

"What a mad banquet of darkness."

You are Fumikage Tokoyami, the Hero Double Voter. Your Quirk, Dark Shadow, grants you a shadowy monster-like being within your body that you can materialize and de-materialize at any moment, who grows stronger the darker it is, but also becomes harder to control.

Normal Abilities:
-Birds of a Feather: Every Night, you may stay with someone. The longer you stay with someone, the more they'll share with you:
*1 Night: Nothing happens.
*2 Nights: You'll receive their Night results.
*3 Nights: You'll find out the first Quirk ability they have, but not its name.
*4 Nights: You'll have a Mad Banquet of Darkness together and become friends of the abyss. Has no impact on the game.

Quirk Abilities:
-Two Birds With One Stone: Dark Shadow always casts one secret extra vote for the same person you voted for, meaning your votes have double the value.
-The Early Bird Gets The Worm: Once during the game, you may release Dark Shadow on someone during Night to kill them, however, you'll exhaust yourself and die in the process.
"--e, as I could just as easily as anyone else have been the enemy. I just hope I was of use to all of you, my dear friends..."

Is he done? Okay, good.
Pokechu has been lynched. He was the Hero Double Voter

Night 4 begins now and ends in 24 hours
Just a penguin Just a penguin Z25 Z25 Ura Ura #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You haven't heard of the world renowned Great Ghoul Duel? It was an online multiplayer game that lasted for the two days surrounding Halloween, and while I haven't played it since November 2nd, it was the most fun I've had with a Google Doodle since the Pac-Man map, and even moreso. It's practically a .io game, but me and some friends still got a lobby and mastered the craft while we could. There are still dedicated multiplayer servers, we could set up a lobby if you wanted.
hmmmmm

tempting!! but I'll play post-game if possible! It's a bit late for me and I wanna check out all the roles and the RIP PM! ( don't want to play this game and get stomped on of course :laugh: LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i aint been lynch in a while... this kinda cool LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well I’m a bit surprised. I didn’t rule this out, but like I said you don’t claim bomb fish for info and claims and then not use said bomb. It was too shady.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think we might have been played really hard.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lemme get in the DMs yall ;) i been waiting to hang out with my HOMIES!! stoopid and praline, I'm coming!!! >:^)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ahh well have fun in the afterlife Chu.

Maybe you'll return to this thread to ****post like Ghost Uni. Who's to say.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Come on guys. I dropped from the game, yet it's still a bit frustrating to see people posting during the Night, not to mention dead players posting.

Like cool, it's fun, but I got my legs striped repeatedly for that. I got BLACKLISTED from games for talking to players after I died. It's a bit frustrating to see.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Come on guys. I dropped from the game, yet it's still a bit frustrating to see people posting during the Night, not to mention dead players posting.

Like cool, it's fun, but I got my legs striped repeatedly for that. I got BLACKLISTED from games for talking to players after I died. It's a bit frustrating to see.
100% this. Stop breaking the ****ing rules.

D

Deleted member

100% this. Stop breaking the ****ing rules.
You know, breaking the rules yourself just to say this is hypocritical.

There's no point in even saying it and it doesn't add anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Sorry, I was takong a shower but then suddenly, a red rock fell through my window, his name was
Eijirou Kirishima
Quirk: Hardening

"This is a Rock Fact!"

You are Eijirou Kirishima, the Hero Bodyguard. Your Quirk, Hardening, allows you to harden any part of your body.

Normal Abilities:
-Protect: Every Night, you may protect someone from being killed, taking the shot for them should they be targeted.
-Manly Spirit: You cannot be protected at Night.

Quirk Abilities:
-Harden: You'll survive the first kill attempt done to you.
-Unbreakable: Once during the game, when protecting someone, you can use this ability. If you do, you'll reflect any kill attempts on your target back to the killers.
*You cannot reflect kill attempts that were already targeting you originally.
*Harden will be disabled on the following Night when this ability is used.
Whoever killed best boy is getting sacked btw.
But that's your job to figure out, not mine lol, Midnight out!

Red Ryu has been killed. He was the Town Bodyguard.

Day 5 begins now and ends in 48 hours

Z25 Z25 Ura Ura UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Just a penguin Just a penguin #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For everyone’s information.

I redirected utopia to penguin. That leaves us with fewer options.

I’m inclined to buy ura as town atm. So I think our choice should try and focus on who logically did the kill.

We are very close to losing as town if we don’t do something.

My biggest bets for who did the kill last night are penguin and kary. But I’m open for debate.

Honestly i think there should be some claims out here.

Ura and giraffe have enough to back their claims but everyone else does not.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
For everyone’s information.

I redirected utopia to penguin. That leaves us with fewer options.

I’m inclined to buy ura as town atm. So I think our choice should try and focus on who logically did the kill.

We are very close to losing as town if we don’t do something.

My biggest bets for who did the kill last night are penguin and kary. But I’m open for debate.

Honestly i think there should be some claims out here.

Ura and giraffe have enough to back their claims but everyone else does not.
You redirected Utopia to Penguin...

...yet I was redirected to Red Ryu?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hold that thought for a sec...

Z25 Z25 What was your action N4?
I posted it just now, but i redirected utopia to penguin last night. They took my biggest supiscions and I figured one or the other was likely scum and wanted to predict who could be doing the kill. I’m thinking it has to be penguin with how lynch happy he was with chu yesterday.

He was barely active and didn’t seem to be paying attention. His vote was very oppertunisic. He came in and left even though he should be more active here and was active elsewhere so his behavior is too opportunistic

Top Bottom