• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
NiTe, she's purple y. Lash, send me Twilight Sparkle please D: Do not dispose!

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
why can i picture you sitting in your sisters room brushing it when she opens the door one day?...

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
lol, actually her figure has plastic hair. But still, i probably wouldn't be surprised at myself. Before she opened the door, she would probably hear faint sounds of me saying "brushie brushie..."

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Oh, and my mom tried to embarrass me by buying a MLP colouring book once. It worked, because it wasn't a FiM/G4 colouring book. She doesn't seem to realise that I only like the new show and things associated with it, not all the previous MLP crap.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who wouldn't want to get caught brushing as opposed to not having one? I'd personally prefer Luna, however. That's just me.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
"MOM YOURE EMBARRESSING ME"
"good"
"THESE ARE THE CRAPPY ONES. get the good ones next time"

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Poor Rainbow Dash. Older MLP versions exist for what reason?

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
wouldnt be fanart if they didnt now would it?

uhhh lets see whats under my bed. shoes....boxes from shoes....another box......
V

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just heard this. The reason beds have an underneath is to shove stuff under them when cleaning up. Discuss please. What do you guys use this space for?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Papers that fall out of my backpack that I leave right next to my bed.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i just shove stuff under my bed when i don't know where else to put it. Right now, there' only an old electronic drumset and my computer bag under there.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
i just found a giant box of yugioh cards as you said that. i bet theyre worthless now cause noone plays it.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I actually just started re-watching the show earlier, (original, now that 5Ds or GX crap).

So many things are wrong with the show as far as actual gameplay... it's like Using Thunder as Armor all over again!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just checked mine. Lots of random stuff that I forgot existed, along with old junk. A watch, a shiny penny, a DVD of.... Wtf is this Barney? Some candy fish things I got for Easter, along with all the plastic strings and whatnot, a used tissue (I'm assuming, not checking my friend's tissue), Play-doh empty container, water bottles, Green Hornet DVD, The Incredibles DVD, some green stuff that I'm left to question, rasins, candy bar wrappers, and best of all: 10 FREE DOLLARS DISCOVERED. AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH.

Underneath my bed, somewhere, Narnia lurks.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
heh, ive been watching the abridged series, i honestly never knew how bad the actual show was until i watched that.

i think ill look in that box for my favorite card...forget its name since its relatively new.

oh god, multiple sangas of thunder, b.skull dragon, red eyes darkness, armor dragon, barrol dragon, relinquished...ULTIMATE TYRANNO...jesus so much memories of me ****** my friends with this deck...only one guy could beat me and that was my bro and his haxor legendary fishermen...

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Half of my deck was Exodia, other half was Kurrhibo (or whatever that brown Jigglypuff was), just for trolling.

I actually had a legit deck with 1 Exodia, Just so people would play with me...

Yu-Gi-Oh needs a comeback. Before as a kid, it always was: Get highest Attack Power monster card, and you win.

Now I actually think of magic cards and trap cards.

Omg Trap Hole! and Mirror reflection thingy... such a d!ck move

Alright Bronies, lets bring this back. http://www.yugioh-online.net/v3/newvisitors/first

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
half my deck is trap/magic cards meant specifically to troll, one card takes all negative damage dealt towards me and adds it to my hp, another takes all damage towards me and sends it to their life points, one instantly kills, another summons a monster....

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i sold all my cards in a garage sale 2 years ago, along with all my pokemon cards. what did i get for 1200 cards? $7.50

I probably could've gotten 3 times that much for half of them on eBay

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
oh wait a tick, my bro sold his yugi deck on ebay for like 25$ like 3 months ago, there may be hope i can get like 70$ for all these cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom