• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Link

Izaw

Smash Ace
Nice, i see your going for Zair edgeguards, keep it up. Good work.

Force

Smash Apprentice
Best wolf matchup i've seen yet, that jump forward 2ndjump back F-air juke approach's an old melee trick that all of us brawl links have forgotten, thanks for bringin it back. I noticed on falco matchup you went for a dash cancel at 100%dmg do it a bit later cause it kills at higher percent then that. test out when dash cancels kill what characters on what levels and at what percents because its one of links better kill mechs cause you can dash cancel post bomb or post Z-air.

Ark098

Smash Cadet
you definitely hav sum gud opponents. haha first wolf vid, 1:00 - when Zair edgegaurding goes wrong. classic.

keep it up man.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
How to not gimped by Kirby.

Its ridiculous, all his smashes launch you horizontally, which is Link's weakness. (not like his recovery was great anyway)

Top Bottom