• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My link sux...

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
Yea like the title says
I need to play players who think they have good links... anyone wanna p2p and play a hell of a lot games??

Volrec

Smash Lord
my link is good

i have mindgames which are accompanied with great use of the neutral air, and the upsmash and uptilt

and jab -> downsmash is great

just dont get hit off the edge or grab or something

Volrec

Smash Lord
Don't forget the neutral a spam on hyrule wall. especially fun to do on people who like to roll into the wall, put em up to ~130, 200+ if you are an unsure person and you wont think an uptilt will kill them at around 130, go for more. especially if you're facing an opponent that uses annoying tactics. I love falcons who only approach with upsmash and grab, so then i piss them off.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
Yea, Vol has a good link with good tech chasin XD. Wow, only noobish falcons do that. A good falcon tactic would be to whiff a fair to dtilt and then grab or dair. Oh, I'll try and get my friend Yuki to vs ya. She's good with link and kirbylink but I don't know if she has p2p XD. You gonna have to come online (kaillera) to talk to me bout this and tell me ur screen name. Hold up, I know your screen name...I see u a lot on kaillera xD.

killa k

Smash Ace
meh descending up b isnt that hard but im not really 1 to talk my link isnt that great. *waits for someone to make me look bad =-/* ~shadowmario~

MattNF

Smash Lord
Don't forget the neutral a spam on hyrule wall. especially fun to do on people who like to roll into the wall, put em up to ~130, 200+ if you are an unsure person and you wont think an uptilt will kill them at around 130, go for more. especially if you're facing an opponent that uses annoying tactics. I love falcons who only approach with upsmash and grab, so then i piss them off.
Neutral A spam is so sexy.:laugh:

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
hey i have at least SOME skill...
i final cutter spiked booms falcon haha

Top Bottom