• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my idea for a final smash

dkw0101

Smash Rookie
here is my idea for snakes final smash

when you do it metal gear rex enters on the side and no rex doesn't attack. snake uses the stinger and rex falls down and snake gets on the cypher while rex is falling down, then proceeds to blow up, during then your pretty much controlling snake like you just put him on the cypher earlier.

iron blade

Smash Ace
I think your idea is he makes a huge explosion(?) I hope he goes triggerhappy with three weapons at once.

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Smash Rookie
New dojo update-

He calls his hellicopter gets in and graps a grenade launcher, an aiming recticle comes up and you have twelve rounds of grenades.

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Snake is going to be a beast. I like the FS. Gonna enjoy fighting as him, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
This is not worthy of a thread to it's own. Interesting concept, but it doessn't make sense considering what timeline the Snake in Brawl is based off of.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I dont think so as snake already has a fnal smash and were all punped about that, but nice idea nevertheless very creative.

Top Bottom