• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~My first Yoshi Combo Video~

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Watching right now.

Nice Egg Lay stuff off the edge. :D

P.S. - LOL @ THE SONG AT 4:00 ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

P.P.S. - ROFLLLLLLLL THIS MUSIC @ 7:00 REL YOU ARE AMAZING LOLOLOLOLOL

rel12

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks!!! and if i knew you guys better i would have had a shoutout to you guys, i just need to get to know more yoshi's? Help me out :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
haha thanks!!! and if i knew you guys better i would have had a shoutout to you guys, i just need to get to know more yoshi's? Help me out :D
:yoshi: Sure thing. Let's get started. ^__^

:yoshi: Watching right now.

Nice Egg Lay stuff off the edge. :D

P.S. - LOL @ THE SONG AT 4:00 ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

P.P.S. - ROFLLLLLLLL THIS MUSIC @ 7:00 REL YOU ARE AMAZING LOLOLOLOLOL
The awesome one.

Good stuff Rel! I love those slant shenanigans on Lylat =0
The Kansas one.

wow no shoutout for your boi lil b

jk its cool

no one like trolls i guess lol
The trolling one.

There are a few more but these are the important ones. :D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm not important enough Shiri? =[

Anyways, it was a cool combo vid. It didn't really seem like all the songs fit the footage, but the footage had some pretty cool stuff in it.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm not important enough Shiri? =[
It's not that you aren't important; I'm pretty sure it's just because you hadn't posted in this thread yet, so there was nothing to quote. ^.^

Anyway, my attention span prevents me from watching most combo videos from start to finish, but there was some neat stuff in there from what I saw.

:005:

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Cool stuff dude, you do some pretty ballsy stuff :D

One question, when did you play Nappy? I actually live in the same state as him. I haven't gotten to play him yet, but I've recently just gotten into the state community XD

rel12

Smash Apprentice
I played Nappy a while ago, like 3 weeks ago? We are in the same clan ;) He joined mine, *lolz at wifi Clans* oh well, just something to keep me entertained. But I really need to be apart of this community, im going to try my hardest to learn about everyone & meet more Yoshi mains.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah I'm working on doing the same thing. Thanks to you though, you've just made Nappy that much tougher to beat since he's now one of the few people in MN to know some stuff about the Yoshi matchup. Thanks a lot :p

10Nappy'sgoingtobeatmeattourneysduetorel12

Top Bottom