• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My first texture Hack ...

ShadyGT

Smash Cadet
Its the german pac file from PAL version, so i think it will stay i this language. But i already have an english version of it^^.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
You can just edit common5.pac....

And I was planning to do this! I was going to change Marth's pic and name to Roy, but ill do that later. As I am grounded atm lol

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Oh I see. I assume it's the same deal with ZSS, and separate Sheik and Zelda.

and is there an American version of this?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
dude, did you read the thread? "you have to put the sc_selcharacter_en.pac in the menu2 folder. Maybe remove the _en to get it work on NTSC."

This means it has to go in

(X: (this is the root of the sd card) : private/wii/APP/RSBE/menu2/ and put it in there and name it sc_selcharacter.pac.

or maybe it's private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf/menu2/? idk

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
it worked removing en
(X: (this is the root of the sd card) : private/wii/APP/RSBE/menu2/ and put it in there and name it sc_selcharacter.pac.

Thank you

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
I removed the _en but it kinda crashes my wii when I want to load multiplayer character selection screen >_> anyone know what I might have done wrong?

EDIT: I have a Pal wii but a NTSC Brawl :)

ShadyGT

Smash Cadet
if u put it in the right folder (menu2) and remove the _en it should work. One of my firend uses a pal wii with ntsc brawl too and it works fine.

ShadyGT

Smash Cadet
the file i used on this picture was the german pac file, SPIELER1 is the same like PLAYER1 (I dunno whats in the english version).

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
if u put it in the right folder (menu2) and remove the _en it should work. One of my firend uses a pal wii with ntsc brawl too and it works fine.
Still crashes, I tried it again and it still crashed my wii.
I put it in the path J:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2, the file name is sc_selcharacter.pac.
****, I want this hack xD

Top Bottom