• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Falcon Game?

Amaya

Smash Rookie
Hello all! I was wondering how I can incoorperate crouch canceling into my game with falcon. Especially vs hard match ups such as: Falco, Fox, Marth, Sheik.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Its gonna be a few days before I can do that(or work on it further) as I am still waiting on my computer to be sent down.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Memorizing numbers isn't super relevant IMO there's a LOT to learn just by playing and observing that it'd probably be a lot better to do that

Not saying numbers are a bad thing but I don't think it has a huge benefit until you're really trying to optimize your movement

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
CC -> grab against sheik's jabs and tilts
CC-> grab against marth's anything
CCing against spacies can be scary IMO, u might be able to get away with CCing a few jabs and tilts but shine conquers all

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
My rule of thumb: CC doesn't work past 40 and it works about half as good if you've already done an input but are still CCing. Works till about 60 if you don't do an input/commit to the CC.
vs the spacies it isn't that great, falco shine knocks down at zero so ccing it can be worse than getting hit and DIing it. Vs fox ccing shine is a tool for mixing up knockback and for grabbing fullhop nairs.
Falcon's bulky so he can cc pretty solid but his speed is what makes him good. Instead of trying to CC you can dashdance or sh stomp over a lot of the moves you would CC, like "the darkrain stomp" would avoid a late nair instead of cc grabbing it.

Zhea

Smash Ace
So update, I got my comp and internet running and can continue work on this. Bad news is I get to play a lot more since I moved to Texas so I have less time on my hands to do this. Never the less I will continue to update it.

Top Bottom