• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media My Extreme Progress: From 10 Hours To 100 Hours

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
This thread is to showcase the difference in my Link from the first 2 weeks and 10 hours I played him versus the recent 4 months and 100 hours I've put on him in total. I know, 100 hours actually isn't very much, but for someone who plays once a week, maybe twice if I'm lucky, 100 hours is a LOT for me. This is my progress in detail of how I play my Link after training it in Arenas even against some PRd players to include. I'm proud of my progress so I present to you 2 videos. The first is my 2 weeks of Link video that I uploaded months ago to youtube, the second video is my 100 hours of Link video and was uploaded a few weeks ago. I would like some feedback and maybe even some challengers to appear in my comments section.

WARNING: 1/3 into the second video may be too juicy for some to handle.

MY LINK's FIRST 10 HOURS & 2 WEEKS IN

MY LINK's 100 HOUR MARK & MORE RECENT PLAYS

MY LINK AVATAR MADE BY AlizeZaide AlizeZaide
SMALL LINK WITH MASTER HAND.jpg

Last edited:

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
I already saw these but yo your link lookin fresh and you need to go to an event to be honest you keep playing these wifi players and beasting on them so imagine how much more dope content could be if them highlights are against people with big names.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
I already saw these but yo your link lookin fresh and you need to go to an event to be honest you keep playing these wifi players and beasting on them so imagine how much more dope content could be if them highlights are against people with big names.
I've already played against several PRd players, you were there for one of them. I generally do pretty well if I'm not janking around or trying to cheese people but Bones was probably my hardest match up to this date and he's only 1 of 11 names I've gone up against.

Roslad

Smash Rookie
Cool! It’s really smart to use the home because it’s really hard to dodge unless you use neutral b on news or Lucas. Some other characters may apply too.

Top Bottom