• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream about Isaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I dreamt I was walking down a narrow street in a woodsy place at night. The road and lawns of the small houses were pretty much covered in the brown crispy leaves of autumn. It was a bit chilly. I saw some people from my church walking into a house with its lights on and I was thinking about how warm it'd feel when I walked in.
I walked in and went down an immediate staircase on my right into the basement. Everyone inside ended up being famous smashers. The funny thing was everyone didn't really look like who they really were, just stereotypical faces but I knew who was who. Then I saw my hero, Isaiah, with his face...his real face. He had long hair that went until right above his shoulders, and it was kind of wet like he just took a shower...or maybe it was greasy.
I remember thinking it was weird that no noobs were around to pester him, so I approached with caution, figuring he was angry. I forgot the first thing he said to me, but I remember it was something respectful...something I deserved...that defined Harriettheguy (I really wish I could remember!!!) I remember watching him playing Azen's IC's and...witnessing nothing special about that match, and feeling lonely, I walked outside and remembered trying to fall on my face on purpose, but everything was in slow motion and I ended up falling off the ground and flying.
This took place for like 10 minutes of my dream. I went back inside and saw just Isaiah and Azen playing (Azen was an albino with gelled blonde hair). Isaiah told me after the match that he didn't like to play against good people. We started walking downtown together looking for something sweet to eat. That's all i can remember.

Im not making these up btw. I've with held this one for like a month. I've told otru about how I had one with isaiah in it.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
It's too bad your dreams don't teach you how to spell people's names correctly.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Sorry. I meant to spell Isaiah Iz-yayuhzz!
I guess that's better. I also agree with Laijin about your fetish, but there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't molest them at tournaments or anything. That would be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom