• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Custon Hand Made Samus Helmet!!!

Spire

III
BRoomer
This is way too awesome. I have a bunch of leftover cake and brownies and it's all yours. Congratulations!

I've been looking into building my own suit from fiber glass, etc, but I've no idea what I would do. A whopping amount of inspiration from your efforts though!

winobot

Smash Rookie
I Wanna Make The Whole Suit Eventually But This Was My First Attemp Ever At Making Anything Like This

Spire

III
BRoomer
Go for it. If my support means anything, take it and inject it into every drop of fiber glass you mix.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Amazing. If you finish the suit, you're going to display it, and I'm going to come to the show and shake your hand (all of the crew's hands).

EDIT: How long did it take?

winobot

Smash Rookie
A couple months but only because i was working alot at the time so there wasn't much time for samus.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u do know u could make a full body suit with those skills and probably sell it for a ****LOAD of money, or be the best cosplayer lol

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
That's some seriously good craftsmanship, you guys. Awesome job. I'm speechless, except for to tell you that it's awesome. :O Holy ****.

Top Bottom