• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Combo Video teaser along with the best match ever recorded

rpotts

Smash Lord
Best Match Ever Recorded
I think that's the only falcon match I've ever seen where the falcon doesn't uair or usmash evar.

Are you on console for those matches? That's pretty good shine tech skill for that shield break. Nothing personal, but I've only really seen that from TAS/macros.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I think that's the only falcon match I've ever seen where the falcon doesn't uair or usmash evar.

Are you on console for those matches? That's pretty good shine tech skill for that shield break. Nothing personal, but I've only really seen that from TAS/macros.
Yeah, it was all on console. And calling my shines tool-assisted is probably the greatest compliment I'll ever receive.

Also, I didn't notice that about falcon from the match. That blew my mind.

Battlecow

Play to Win

I've played him on console, it's legit. THE MAN CAN SHINE. Be more impressive if he could SHDL consistently though ;)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Any amount you want and Best of 5 on Dreamland.

And no I haven't played fox since we last met.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
$5 it is. Also, I can bring the setup minus the TV. I'll bring my capture card too (I'm making a combo video after all).

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Well, we played 14 matches of fox dittos. We did two sets of five to begin with. I won the first set 3-0. He won the second set 3-2. Then we did six best of one matches back and forth. I won 4, he won 1, then I won 1.

So overall, I went 10-4.

Battlecow

Play to Win
You can upload anything

except the fox vs. DK

The fox vs. DK will never be spoken of again, by anyone, ever. I already killed Fynal, so no worries there.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I think the coolest thing I saw him do was jab>upsmash, and I'm not even sure I saw that.

Not hatin', battlebro, I'm about as good with Fox as you are :awesome:

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
just sayin', you could at least try something different, but i understand since it was a MM and grabs are OP

i've seen mongol hordes go down to grabs

goddammit, that's it; i'm playing AoE2 again

Battlecow

Play to Win
I definitely did not jab-usmash

not that good

I think I z-cancelled a dair once, that's about the limit of my accomplishment with fox

Top Bottom