• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 46-Character Line-Up (with character select screen)

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I read the moveset..it doesn't seem like anything special. I'm not saying he shouldn't be in, but personally i just don't care. If he gets in, good for him. If he doesn't, I won't give it a second thought. IMO

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
you can get the things in our sig at a website ***** my insignificant memory* brawlmatt, a little help here?

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
you can get the things in our sig at a website ***** my insignificant memory* brawlmatt, a little help here?
oh sweet, thx for trying! i cant think of anything for a sig...

Anyways, its not so bad, if geno was in id be minorly pleased, do to then my most fav characters would be in.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Off Topic: Omg i just noticed ur and bivunits94's sigs! Those are sweet! I wish i could make some like that!

On Topic: I dont like that character roster... Geno needs in. Hegins, skull kid, little mac, dog, goroh, and the babies gotta go!
Those are 6 of the characters from the list that I think should go.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
ok my list is now final. unless they confirm more ppl that arent on here (which will probably happen, but not soon.)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there should be any new Pokemon. Sorry. and plus Pichu has to go. I never liked Pokemon being in SSB in the first place, because they originated in a TV Show/trading card game.
While I don't really care much about the list, I just thought I'd mention that Pokemon originated in a Game Boy game. The show came due to the popularity, and the trading card game came after that.

Knowledge = power

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I personally think SSB games really wouldn't be the same without Pokémon, it wouldn't be right for the majority of pkmn players out there who use those characters, it's why it was a Pokémon that was one of the characters revealed at the start of the first trailer, in other words; as soon as possible.

Sakurai realizes that Pokémon are important to the game, even though some of you don't..

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
I personally think SSB games really wouldn't be the same without Pokémon, it wouldn't be right for the majority of pkmn players out there who use those characters, it's why it was a Pokémon that was one of the characters revealed at the start of the first trailer, in other words; as soon as possible.

Sakurai realizes that Pokémon are important to the game, even though some of you don't..
sorry for the double post :[

I agree that now that the Pokemon are in it, they shouldn't be removed, but I never thought they deserved to be in any of the games in the first place, IMO.

Top Bottom