• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mw at gauntlet

viperboy_74

Smash Master
this is for the 5 of us going to gauntlet in two days...

it's much easier to put a thread up here than to keep trying to talk to everyone on aim back and forth, so here's what i've got for us.

i'm leaving Charleston at 5 pm on friday. i'll get to tink around 8:30 - 9 on friday.

i'm leaving my car at his place and were going to trails on friday night, in michigan. saturday morning, we 3 kings will get up and drive to dopes, where we pick up dope and joel. the 5 of us will then go to NYC

we'll stay there saturday night, probably getting there like 10 pmish and go to the tourney on sunday.

now... only thing left to figure out is sunday night... hotel? we'll have money after we **** everyone anyway...

lol, seriously though, any suggestoins for sunday?

update:
were no longer staying at lightxdreams place. we have other houisng now. i appreciate the offer and surely we can all do something on sunday night. maybe go to lightxdreams on sunday?

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
sup guys, according to my new friend TJ, you are staying at my crew's house in midtown Manhattan. I'm gonna give TJ the address and a # to call. You'll be staying in an apartment only two blocks from Time Square. So you'll have plenty to do when we're not smashing. Be prepared for cold weather if you didn't plan on it.

Tink

Smash Hero
sooo....i hear dopey didnt like our plans, and wanted to meet up somewhere in ohio 0,o

we must decide this now <_</

viperboy_74

Smash Master
ohio - bad idea... no where to leave tink's car, PLUS no where to stay friday night.

if we go to trails, it'll be much easier on us all, still getting to james' house early, plus parking, plus housing for the nights...

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Or, TJ you can come through Purdue and me and you can meat tink,trail,and everyone in Ohio. Good plan.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
it would be, sir... if we had extra room. :<.

sorry iggy :<

tink, lemon and i will see u tonight about 8. i probably won't really be online until then, so anything is up, call me

Tink

Smash Hero
so, you know trail lives in a dorm <_<. so 3 extra people in a dorm is going to be horrible <_<.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
waddup ****** lol, ya going to cat 3 n ****?

Viperboy, u looked mad fuked up last night lol. even so you were still mad hard to beat.

Hope ya enjoyed the NY stay

EC has BIGGER COC'KS lol

theLEMON

Smash Cadet
man, we got froed by a merciless, ruthless, justiceless beard.
suckin on my *******...

Top Bottom