• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music of Smash - "Mysterious Metroid Frame Kart Yarn Country Chronicles"

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
These are some tracks I would LOVE to hear in Smash, to name a few:

[collapse="List"]
♪ Invitation to Madness (The Last Story) //This song would fit well on the Castle Seige stage.
♪ Dance of Death (The Last Story) //This song could play on Gaur Plain.

♪ Boomsday (Koopa Jr. Boss Fight)

♪ Kanto Champion Battle (Pokemon Blue/Red) //This song NEEDS to be in Smash already!
♪ Dark Cave (Pokemon Gold/Silver) //I could see this being an excellent song if done right.
♪ Professor Sycamore's Theme (Pokemon X/Y)
♪ Xerneas and Yveltal Battle Theme (Pokemon X/Y)

♪ Sector X (Star Fox 64) //This has always been mine favourite song in Star Fox 64. If done right, I could see this being an epic remix for the Orbital Gate stage.
♪ Dark Ice Mines Surface Caves (Star Fox Adventures) //This one has to be mine favourite in Star Fox Adventures.
♪ Boss Drakor (Star Fox Adventures)

♪ Rundas Boss Theme (Metroid Prime 3) //I think this song would be epic on Pyrosphere.

♪ Skyloft (Hyrule Warriors Remix) //This is hands down mine favourite song in Hyrule Warriors.

♪ "Don't Speak Her Name!" (Fire Emblem: Awakening) //If this one gets in, I don't care what other Fire Emblem songs are chosen.

♪ Flash Man Stage (Mega Man 2) //This was the first Mega Man song I ever head, which was over a decade ago. Eversince, I have been absolutely addicted to it.

♪ Dragon Dance (Sonic Lost World) //Though not the best entry in the Sonic series, Sonic Lost World did have some pretty catchy tunes. This one would have to be mine favourite.
[/collapse]

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Wow! This is a sweet idea! I'll keep watch. I especially like your choice of "Electrodrome." That was not only my favorite course in Mario Kart 8, it was my favorite song, too! The upbeat, techno, night-club style (excuse my pun) hit all the right keys with me. Couldn't love it more.
Anyway, as great as that song was, there is one that stands above it. Far above it, in fact. Easily the best song in the game, in my opinion, and one of the greatest, if not the greatest, Final Boss themes ever, I proudly present to you...

JERGINGHA PLANET DESTRUCTION FORM

Last edited:

Zurf

Smash Cadet
Do people hate on Skyward Sword??! How on earth could they? Everyone has a right to their opinion, but I think Skyward Sword is one of the best Zelda games ever. Music, controls, upgrading, side-quests, characters, art style, STORY, temples, environments... EVERYTHING! (But I tend to think that about whichever Zelda game I'm currently playing because they're all amazing.)

The song you posted is also excellent... even if these songs don't fit the theme of one of the stages... it'd be AWESOME to be able to build stages with these songs.
Unfortunately, there are people out there who throw trash at Skyward Sword because of the motion controls, too much linearity and the lack of stuff to do in the sky.

Personally, I liked the motion controls, and although the game had a few flaws, it was still an amazing experience in its own right.

Pokemon-master

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fadi
3DS FC
0791-2291-3156
phendrana drifts is also one of my most favourite Metroid Prime BGM's.
As for Smash bros. i think it is too calm and relaxing. The Midna's lament and ai no uta are also not suitable imo even though they're in there.

If I remeber correctly, Phendrana Drifts had a Space Pirate research facility somewhere further in the area where definately more suitable music played that could definately be of value to smash.

As for other music i think that would be suitable: there's a whole list of pokemon battle, elite four, gym leader, rival battles etc that have awesome music. Also one from Colosseum back in the days which is still one of my favourites:
if we're getting songs from Colosseum we must not look further than mirror b i would love it even if it was just ripped from the game with no remix

Last edited:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
There's only one song I would ask for to be in Smash Wii-U and that Eclipse of the Sun from Hyrule Warriors, if theybcan get that to be in the Skyloft stage it'll instantly be my favorite stage in the game, I want at least one track from Hyrule Warriors cause the music in the game is so good in my opinion but Eclipse of the Sun is my favorite.

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
Some I thought of:

Kirby Air Ride: Top Ride (Metal)- Cocoa Cave Remix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZAW_iTGTQ
I heard a remix of this already appears on the GCO stage, but this was a good remix from a really good Kirby game.

Windy Hill / Green Grove- Mario and Sonic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ea__MDg-0
Sonic needs some remixes, what better way to bring some in than with some from the Mario and Sonic games? This was dream Discus I believe.

F-Zero GX: Captain Falcon's Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOa5DB_iAMs
Say what you want about the vocal tracks from this game, but I absolutely love this song.

TravelocityKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravelocityKirby
3DS FC
3480-2636-5297

GamerCrusader

Smash Rookie
All I Really Care About, Is The Ability To Switch Any Song To Any Stage Because Playing That "LoZ Wind Waker Pirate Ship Stage" In Brawl Reminds Me Of "Donkey Kong Country". XD

BrawlKarter

Smash Rookie
This was really well done!
The comments were stacked with tons of great songs as well.

Top Bottom