• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Music for Wii U Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So with that Direct fast approaching here's hoping it's hosted by Spooky Sakurai
I was just wondering what music do you think we will here and or your wish list for music in the Wii U
Mine are as followed 5 returning and 1 new song.
Returning:
Such a wonderful song and the fact of Wind Wakers re-release sort of makes this relevant.:pirateship:
This version of Corneria has always been my favourite and I hope it comes with that new HD Star Fox stage and maybe Wolf :wolf:too ;3
The lack of Mother 3 content in general (especially seeing how it's the only portable Mother game) gets me in such a cluster I want this to return on Onett or heck Just give me New Pork city:npc: and/or Lucas back :lucas:
This needs to come back because the rep and stage have been completely removed and a lot of people miss
Ice Climbers :popo:plus it's Christmas feel is perfect for the festive release :3
And finally this song which can also play on Onett it supposedly got cut (similar to Geno's forest maze)and I think it's vibe fit the stage perfectly :)
New song:
This song just fills me with adrenaline with especially around the 0:35 mark this is perfect for Smash.
Leave yours below if I find four more new song I will add them in the comments below :D

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I could'be sworn there was a thread dedicated to this sort of thing.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Summa dat Rawk Hawk theme, anyone?
I'm up for it :)

Or X-naut foretress...
or battle time
or magnus von grapple
or rogueport sewers
or doopliss
or cortez battle
or canon theme
or shadow queen last phase
or we believe in you mario
or tittle screen
or floro sapiens cavern
or the underwhere
or frackrail battle
or ultimate show
or bounding through time
or bowser, king of the koopas
or tubba theme
or sad sun
or march ahead
or hover shiver mountain

Like I just love Paper Mario ost ok?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here are some songs that I'm really hoping for:

Mario Galaxy Stage:

Punch-Out Stage:

Game and Wario Stage:

Game and Wario OR Wii Fit stage:

Last edited:

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I know it will return, but I just gotta say I love Meta Knight's Revenge on Halberd!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
OP: I love Phosphora's battle theme; I also hopes it makes it in :)

Now for my suggestions... this turned out waaay bigger than I thought, I get really passionate when it comes to VGM :upsidedown:

Mario:
Good Egg Galaxy
Under Attack (SMB3 Airship Theme)
Bowser's Galaxy Reactor
Sky Station Galaxy
Fluffy Bluff Galaxy
Bowser Jr.'s Fort
Bowser's Galaxy Generator
Recycle: Super Mario World Mix, Tetris A Theme
I'm pretty content with Mario since Gusty Garden's already in lol.

Legend of Zelda: Bring that mix of Gerudo's Valley from the 3DS version plz; I love that song too much, don't care much about anything else Zelda-wise. XD I'm pretty much comfortable with them recycling most of the music lol.

Metroid:
Space Pirates Battle
Magmoor Caverns (SM Lower Norfair)
Lower Brinstar - Underground Depths
Skytown
Recycle: Brinstar Remix, File Select (Metroid Prime), Ridley Battle Remix, and the Theme of Samus Aran. Also that Golden Sun Medley better return in the Pyrosphere!

Fire Emblem:
In the Colosseum (guess which stage this is for? :smirk:)
Clash!
Destiny Ablaze
Champion Ablaze (PoR Ike's Resolution)
Don't You Put Any Stock in this Destiny Hogwash! (track names are funny in FE:A, disappointed they didn't use it for Arena Ferox considering the in-game scene)
Recycle: Ike's Theme (Eternal Bond), Crimean Sortie, Fire Emblem Medley, Attack - Rise to the Challenge Remix, and Against the Black Knight

Kid Icarus:
Together Menu
Magnus' Theme
Mysterious Invaders
Dog's Theme
Lightning Chariot Base
Recycle: Pretty much all of the Brawl music lol.

Pokémon:
Vs. Red/Lance
Vs. Elite Four (RSE)
Vs. Frontier Brain
Sinnoh League Building
Vs. Cynthia
Decisive Battle! The Last Stand! (I really hope they make this song play when down to the last minute/stock)
Vs. Elite Four (BW)
World Tournament Final Match (Very Melee-esque)
Super Secret Training!
Vs. Gym Leader
Recycle: Victory Road - Elite Four Building (RSE), Team Galactic Battle

Star Fox:
Boss 2
Meteo (64 Asteroid Field)
Sargasso (64 Sector Y, Solar)
Boss 1
Recycle: All of the Assault music, Area 6, Space Armada, Corneria

Sonic: Chemical Plant Zone, Flying Battery Zone
Xenoblade: One Who Gets in Your Way (this is the only song missing for me)

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
Let's just have the entire soundtrack of Thousand-Year Door

If they remix Mario Kart 64's Rainbow Road theme I hope it's closer to the original than MK8's (ie more of that whistle intro part). I also really want Super Mario 3D World representation, mainly the main theme, Hisstocrat battle music, World 8's theme, and the Beach Theme. Inside the Castle Walls from Mario 64 and the character select theme from Mario 2 would also be great. And even though I was kidding about the TTYD soundtrack part I would love some stuff from there too (maybe we'll get a TTYD stage???)

For Pokemon, if we're to believe ToS (I'm 50/50 on it) then we're getting Nimbassa City, which would be a great opportunity to remix the big city themes from past games, like Goldenrod and Castelia. With Animal Crossing, I want more music from the original game and New Leaf, since Wild World was the only musical influence for Brawl (and City Folk is mainly just Wild World's soundtrack with a few extra pieces here and there). I would love a medley of the main themes from each game (and judging by the 3DS version they really like doing medleys).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom