• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So not this week, but next week?:D How many people even come over to play?D:
the normal group is me, pickle, alex and justin. Sometimes Ash comes over, as does Dinkerdoodle, KMAN left for school in Knoxville, we may be having some new people too.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
KO, are you going to be visiting your mom this weekend? And what about Pickle, are you going to be at the apartment even if KO isn't there?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO, are you going to be visiting your mom this weekend? And what about Pickle, are you going to be at the apartment even if KO isn't there?
my mom is going out of town this weekend so Everything is still on. Also my apt is open on saturday no matter what as long as someone is here.

fratdaddyZC

Smash Rookie
Won't be making it this weekend, but the old lady will be working a bunch of saturdays after this one, so the EE69 punchingbag will return! I've been dying without smash...

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
smAsh I Restitution in Little Rock Revive our smash

You guys should come on up to little rock on October 20th, I'm going to be hosting a tournament to revive the smash scene in Arkansas, this tourney is gonna be legit so come on up and check it out on the 20th we got plenty of people coming to make it worth your while, hope I see u guys there

Smashboards Page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/486539761365468/?fref=ts[/SIZE]

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
LAST CALL FOR RESTITUTION

SMASH I RESTITUION IN ARKANSAS DONT FORGET
Just a reminder about the tournament going to be held in LITTLE ROCK OCTOBER 20TH

PLEASE get in touch with me if you are going so I can get a headcount for the tourney, It's going to be loads of fun and you can get to know smashers that you didn't even know existed in Arkansas, We dont lay down easily. Check out the facebook page and Smashboards post, It's gonna be legit so dont miss it
Facebook event page \/
https://www.facebook.com/events/4865...65468/?fref=ts

Smashboards tournament link \/
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to get to your place in a few weeks KO, I've been pulling 12 hour shifts. Hopefully since I only do a 10 hour one this Friday I'll be able to get up early enough to get there.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Just so everyone knows there is a Brawl/Project M tournament At Khaos Theory tomorrow with sign ups starting at 10am-12pm. All the guys who show up to the weeklies better be here. I'm not able to make it to the tourney so lets see you guys take 1st.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
KO, do you have a reliable schedule worked out for your new job yet? Any idea when you'll be at your apartment for smashfests again?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO, do you have a reliable schedule worked out for your new job yet? Any idea when you'll be at your apartment for smashfests again?
if you guys wanna do smashfests on Fridays I can do that. Or if you wanna come over later on saturdays we can do that as well. BUT saturdays is smash day at Kaos Theory. You guys all need to go there.

Top Bottom