• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings SilverSpring MD: Officially Disbanded.. D:

boss8

Smash Hero
hey nacker remember the time at cyberden you and okin had 0% and i wwuz on my last life if 0% and i still manage to **** your rob and okin's lucas...****...but that obviously wasn't me...it wuz the usual suspect....XD....did i mention i wuz mario....

0kin

Smash Journeyman
lool.. No jones i'm better than Okin.. but seriously... would you be infavor of this...

think about it..

Candy
Boss
Nacker
Yo
Chozen
Korn
Okin
Masa
Gonzo
ChaosKnight?

like for serious that sh*t would be crazy...
lol MM?
its a pretty nice offer chozen but i think we will pass on this, i like our crew the way it is and we already have a pretty awesome line-up, especially when c0nker in goz come back this month. Besides i dont think c0nker would even agree to this especially since it seems like u guys just want nacker really xp.

blues

Smash Journeyman
yea okin's lucas > chozen's rob =PPP, and i'll rep up mrk in crew battles sometimes, when i'm not crewing with clay cooters

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Man, i'm a ****ing slacker, i killed the old thread due to neglect.
but yea, it's 320lb, not 290lbs, ^_^
yea, i need to step it up, Em's a starter, and he doesnt even play. lol.

Top Bottom