• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

Repryx

Smash Champion
Slik I gotta beat you sooner or later cuz you came in 5th @ Chus man...Thats and illegal Move...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd we needa get some freindlies like we did last time at C3

Slik peach just requires down Cstick no tech skill needed lol
Yeah def, hopefully I can make it.

Slik I gotta beat you sooner or later cuz you came in 5th @ Chus man...Thats and illegal Move...
I heard people were getting like 3 byes in a row. Don't let it go to your head.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lol, I wasn't talking about you. I quoted Repryx before I said that for a reason...
Sorry 4 the double post but I just noticed this....I wasnt in the Tourney, Tope Held it up so It started @ like 6 and I had to leave. So you could say I got a "Bye" Str8 outta Chu's house lolz

KageMurphy

Smash Master
LOL our thread is back Slik i hope we meet up so we can settle what we didnt get to at otakon!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
reprvx, nice to see some smshers ive never heard of, i hope we get to play at c3 if u can make it. names OKIN, an i guess im the current captian of MRK right now

Repryx

Smash Champion
reprvx, nice to see some smshers ive never heard of, i hope we get to play at c3 if u can make it. names OKIN, an i guess im the current captian of MRK right now
YOU SPEL MY NAME WRONG!!!! FAIL lolz JK BTW everyone else pronounced it wrong so I'll tell this crew how to pronounce it.

As of now you probably say (Reh-Pricks)

The Correct pronounciation is (Ree-Pricks)

Thanks yaz and HeyitsYo who is the Driver person? (STOP SAYIN YAYUHHZZ)

Repryx

Smash Champion
you can always comandeer a car

You didnt really have to stop sayin yayuhhz

Repryx

Smash Champion
Got it Your 13 Mins from Me Ill be there @ like 9:00...Imma Probably Ride baq with My own Crew though (I dunno yet....) THANK YOU GUYS $0 MMs 4 ALL!!!! YESHHH(I GOT A Wii)

Top Bottom